YesNutri 12 Probiotics (7 sachets)
- 7 sachets per box
- Strengthen gastrointestinal health
- Promotes bowel movements and reduces gut discomfort for kids
- Improve and maintain children’s natural immune defense
- Relieve sensitivity and indigestion
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Free delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of YesNutri products of HK$500.
(Please press here to know more about the brand and products)
Country of Origin
YesNutri 12 Probiotics consists of 12 different kinds of probiotics to increase intestinal probiotics while inhibiting the growth of harmful bacteria. It helps restore healthy microflora balance in the gastrointestinal tract to maintain natural immune defense for kids. Also it is beneficial to children’s bowel movements and prevents constipation.
Certifications of products
All YesNutri products are manufactured under the standard of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) to ensure safety, stability and efficacy.
Take 1-2 sachets directly daily; or mix with cold water, milk or other liquid food to take.
Each sachet contains: 12 kinds of probiotics: 10 billion CFU(Lactobacillus plantarum, lactobacillus rhamnosus, lactobacillus fermentum, lactobacillus casei, bifidobacterium breve, lactobacillus salivarius, bifidobacterium bifidum, lactobacillus acidophilus, lactobacillus paracasei, bifidobacterium longum, streptococcus thermophiles, lactobacillus helveticus)
Glucose, xylitol, skim milk powder, vegetable cream powder (starch syrup, processed palm oil, sodium caseinate, emulsifier (331,340(ii), 452(i)) and glycerin esters of fatty acids), dextrin, fructooligosaccharide, flavor (orange extract concentrated powder), lactobacillus mixed powder (lactobacillus plantarum, lactobacillus rhamnosus, lactobacillus fermentum, lactobacillus casei, bifidobacterium breve, lactobacillus salivarius, bifidobacterium bifidum, lactobacillus acidophilus, lactobacillus paracasei, bifidobacterium longum, streptococcus thermophiles, lactobacillus helveticus and potato starch), emulsifier (460), anticaking agent (551), acidity regulator (330), mixed fruit extract (orange, mango, passionfruit, guava and banana), antioxidant(ascorbic acid), colostrum powder, mixed vegetable extract powder (cauliflower extract, cucumber extract, sweet pumpkin extract, cabbage extract, buttercup extract, kale extract, parsley extract, red pepper extract, green pepper extract, red beet extract, broccoli extract), zinc oxide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine hydrochloride.
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by YesNutri Co Ltd
3. If in case of any dispute, YesNutri Co Ltd . and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of YesNutri Co Ltd products of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$40 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
1. The quality assurance for products should have at least 18 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288