Raze Wood Spray
Wood surfaces are porous - the perfect breeding ground for bacteria. The varnishes and glues that hold your bed together don’t help either. They slowly release volatile organic compounds (VOC) like formaldehyde over time. Enhance your well-being by reinforcing your hygiene. Just like a tree uses light energy to produce oxygen, Raze uses light energy to maintain the hygiene of your own wood surfaces.
Each bottle can protect up to 30 m2 of your wood surfaces.
- Always test on discrete area before use. Cover surfaces and valuables that require protection, such as artwork.
- Avoid applying high concentration of Raze in small area - aim to achieve fine, even coating.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach from children, food, cutlery, metal products, fire, or electrical switches.
- General skin contact is safe. Do not spray on eyes, nose or mouth. However, if in contact, please rinse thoroughly with water. Please wear proper protection if you have sensitive skin. If you feel unwell, please consult your doctor.
Purified water, Titanium dioxide, High-molecular polymer.
- You can enjoy local free shipping service if you purchase up to HK$400 per order
- HK$30 shipping will be charged for each order with orders less than HK$400.
- COD will be applied to Tung Chung, Cheung Chau, Ma Wan, Mui Wo, Lamma Island, Peng Chau, and Discovery Bay
- The goods will be sent within 2 working days after purchased and will be received within 2-7 days after delivery.
Terms and conditions:
- Additional fees on below areas：
Outlying Islands : Please contact Raze Technology Limited
- Raze Technology Limited will contact customer to make service appointment within 1-2 working days after receiving the customer's order. Customers can also call for inquiries one working day after the order is confirmed (Tel: 3619 5848/ Whatsapp: 94359881)。
- Additional service charge $1,000 will be charged during 23:00 to 08:00.
- Notwithstanding anything in this document/ form to the contrary, in any event, Company Name shall not be liable for any damages of properties, negligence, any direct/indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages, lost profits and/or thefts.
- The Client / Customer shall be aware of the list of ingredients used during the VOC treatment and whether or not it will damage or affect any items furniture, and properties within the treatment premises.
- Once the quotation is agreed and signed by the client, it may not be changed or refunded. In the event of cancellation by the Client, Raze Technology Limited will charge a 50% cancellation fee of total invoice value.
- In case of any dispute, Raze Technology Limited the right to make the final decision.
Raze Customer Services:
> This Product is provided by Raze.
> All photos are shown in promotional materials are for reference only, the real object should be considered as final.
> Should any dispute arise, Raze and ESDlife reserves the right of final decision