The DN-365 air catalyst is developed by Japan with using the latest composite catalytic materials and technologies. A layer of honeycomb-type porous ceramic protective membrane will be formed on every surface after air catalyst sprayed. It produces a strong redox effect with oxygen, combines macromolecular inorganic ions, and pass through strong redox catalytic decomposition function to turn harmful gases into harmless water and carbon dioxide.
- Initial VOCs Concentration Measurement
- VOCs Removal Service
- Final VOCs Concentration Measurement
- VOC Data reporting
- Before the VOCs Removal Construction
- Ensure the flat renovation has been finished, empty the wardrobe and cabinet, all furniture and the flat is ready and clean.
- Close the window (or leave it with 2 - 4cm).
- **Special notice for office user**
Please inform the security office to turn off the smoke sensor (during construction)
- During the VOCs Removal Construction
- Customers can stay at the construction site and recommend to wear a respirator.
- Customers can also leave the construction site temporarily and please take any valuables with you.
- After the VOCs Removal Construction
- Do not put any object on or wipe the sprayed surface within 12 hours
- he catalyst coating will completely dry and hardened after 12 hours, customers can then clean normally as usual.
- After VOCs removal construction finished, keep the window open to faster the coating dry and the decomposition of formaldehyde.
- Wellcome to move-in after the construction finished 1-2 days.
Average Construction Time:
- 500 sq. ft.: around 1 hour
- 1000 sq. ft.: 1.5 - 2 hours