Adventist Medical Center ESD Male Health Assessment Package - By General Practitioner
- All ages, including first-time and returning health checkup users
- Prostatic Specific Antigen, Total, PSA Total (Prostate)
- Chest X-Ray
- Resting Electrocardiogram ECG
- Fasting Blood Glucose
- Comprehensive Health Check Report with Doctor's Comment & Suggestion
DEXA – Spine & Hip (DEXA is the most widely used and most accurate way to measure Bone Mineral Density (BMD). Our equipment uses two different X-ray beams to estimate bone density in your spine and hip. DEXA can measure as little as 2% of bone loss per year. The test is fast and uses very low doses of radiation, and allows you to keep track on your bone density as you age.)HK$600.0
Includes blood check, liver function, kidney function, heart and Heptatis B screening.
Includes blood check, coronary risk, liver function, kidney function, pancreas, PSA, x-ray, heart and Heptatis B screening.
Adventist Medical Center Terms and Conditions on Health Check Services:
- After successful payment, the Customer receives confirmation email from health.ESDlife, Adventist Medical Center will call the Customer to schedule the appointment within 1-2 working days. In the meantime,
- Customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
- The health check package is valid for six months( from the date of purchase ) or it will be forfeited.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
Adventist Medical Center Terms and Conditions on FluMist Influenza Vaccine:
- For FluMist Influenza Vaccine, customers must be completed the injection service by March 7, 2021. Invalid exceeds the period. Customer who has purchased the vaccination plan can call Adventist Medical Center at 2782 2202 to make appointment.
- This transaction is subject to the assessment by doctor for the suitability of vaccine injection.
- The vaccination injection process is handled by registered nurse or medical professional.
- No refund on all vaccination.
- In case of dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and Adventist Medical Center shall be final and binding.
Disclaimer: health.ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Adventist Medical Center.
Medical Center Address and Opening Hours
Room 1606-10, Hang Lung Centre, 2-20 Paterson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Monday – Thursday 9:00a.m. - 7:00p.m.
Friday: 9:00a.m. - 5:30p.m.
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday: Closed