Young+ Wellness adopts the “precision medicine” approach to provide one-stop health management services. Based on high-tech medical diagnostic testing and genetic data analysis, our comprehensive health management solutions combine the expertise of Western and Chinese medicine, nutritional science, dermatology and weight management, etc. With various types of testing services, we obtain precise medical data and apply advanced technology to monitor closely health conditions of clients. A personalized health management scheme will be tailored to cope with individual physical conditions and genetic health risks. We strive to promote a healthy lifestyle for both the body and the mind through disease prevention and anti-aging.
Young+ Wellness Health Check Plans Terms & Conditions:
- The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment.
- Customer will be informed within 1-2 working days by Young+ Wellness.
- Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days.
Young+ General Enquiry Hotline: 2158 2198 or Mobile: 9601 9138 (Whatsapp available)
- Most of health checkup package with 12 months validity. Registration must be completed within 12 months. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
- Under normal circumstances, all medical reports will be ready around 10-12 working days.
- Excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays. The explanation time of the waiting report will be extended according to different circumstances (such as the time required for individual test items or the specific time period specified by the customer).
Local & Mainland Customers:
- Face to Face Explanation
- Call Report - Through WhatsApp / WeChat download report
- Call Report - Pick up at Young+ Wellness Centre
- Call Report Hong Kong - Courier (SF Express) Freight Collect
- Call report Mainland - Courier (SF Express) Freight Collect / Return Call
Time of self-pickup:
- Young+ Wellness Center:
Address: 12/F, Edward Wong Tower, 910 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon. (Lai Chi Kok Station Exit C)
Mondays to Fridays: 9:00 am to 18:30pm
Saturdays : 9:30 am – 13:00pm
- If the customer has completed the telephone or face-to-face interpretation service, an additional
HK$ 300 analysis report fee will be charged for further explanation.
- If the customer does not retrieve the report within three months after the physical examination, all the reports will be destroyed and will not be stored. If the customer needs to request additional reports. A copy of the report (within three months after the medical examination), an administrative fee of $200 will be charged. Note: The copy of this report may not be complete.
- If you send the report by mail, you must bear the risk of loss and additional postage cost
- All physical examinations are not for medical diagnosis or treatment purposes, and if you need to write a doctor's referral letter, an additional fee will be charged.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.