Kinetics Zoster Vaccine (Shingrix) (2 Doses)
- Recommended for 18-49 years old under high risk group
- Recommended for 50 years old or above
- Evaluation by medical staff before injection
Consultation prior to the 1st shot of vaccination
Herpes Zoster Vaccine (SHINGRIX) (2 Doses)
Injection procedure is handled by Registered Doctor/medical professional
Kinetics Zoster Vaccine (Shingrix) (2 Doses)
“ZOSTER” is caused by the varicella-zoster virus which stays latent in the cells of the dorsal root ganglia after primary inflection (chickenpox) and upon reactivation. Therefore, people who had had chickenpox before are prone zoster. Areas where nerves connect with skin are also vulnerable to zoster. 95% of adults are at risk for zoster because they have been exposed to chickenpox. Zoster can stay up to 30 days, the pain caused are greater than what you expect.
The severity of zoster varies among different people, acute pain is the most common symptom of zoster but many people describe the pain caused by zoster is acute , intense, throbbing. Even if the rash subsided, you still feel unwell. Even a soft touch can also appear unusual sensitivity.
- Recommended for adult aged 50 years or above and adult aged 18-49 years old under high risk group
- Receive two SHINGRIX injections with a gap of 2 to 6 months between doses
- SHINGRIX can be given if you have already been vaccinated with a live attenuated herpes zoster vaccine (Zostavax), at least 8 weeks.
High risk group:
- Personal or Family History of Herpes Zoster
- Immunocompromised (weakened immune system) due to conditions such as organ transplant / HIV(AIDS) / cancer / steroid treatment / Biological agent / immunosuppressants etc
- Chronic Disease：cardiovascular disease (Stroke/Coronary Heart disease etc), Diabetes, Respiratory Disease (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Asthma etc), Kidney Disease
- Autoimmune Disease：Rheumatoid, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus(SLE), Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis)
- Has been diagnosed Depression by Medical Doctor
- Those diagnosed with the COVID-19
- Psychological stress
* If it is considered as inapproriate to get vaccinated, HKD300 will be charged for Dr Consultation. The remaining amount shall be returned. health.ESDlife and Kinetics Medical & Health Group have sole discretion to make the final decision.
Kinetics Medical & Health Group Terms and Conditions:
- Kinetics would call the patient to notify the relevant considerations and arrange the most appropriate time for check-up within 1-2 working days after payment is settled successfully.
- For making appointment or having any enquiries, please welcome to contact us at: (Causeway Bay) 3520 3292/ (Jordan) 3426 9771/ (Tsuen Wan) 3101 4866 / (Shatin) 3704 7168 / (Whatsapp) 9336 8186
- Some check-up items are limited in Jordan clinic, please contact Kinetics for details: (Causeway Bay) 3520 3292/ (Jordan) 3426 9771/ (Tsuen Wan) 3101 4866 / (Shatin) 3704 7168
- The health check package would be valid till for six months since the date of transaction. The customer has to complete the service within the period of validity.
- No refund is allowed for any successful transaction.
- The health check report would be issued around 2-3 weeks normally after the check-up. Please welcome to make the appointment for report explanation if necessary. Please find the options of collecting reports as below:
(1) Collect in person: The customer attends the clinic and has the report explanation by doctor or registered nurse face to face personally.
(2) Report explanation via phone: The customer collects the health check report in person and has the report explanation by doctor or registered nurse via phone. If the report would be collected by somebody else on behalf of the customer, the original authorization letter issued by the patient plus the copy of the HKID card of the patient must be presented while collecting the report.
- Kinetics Medical & Health Group Co Ltd reserves the right to clarify these terms and conditions as well as to vary or terminate the offers without prior notice.
- All check-up items captioned are for prevention purpose only. They act as the diagnostic indicators which are neither for the purpose of medical diagnosis nor medical treatments.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.