- All Men; especially for those with family history of cancers
- People who care and seek for preemptive measures to improve their health
Recommended for male who cares and seeks for preemptive measures to improve their health. Includes 7 Tumor Markers, Blood Analysis, Renal Function Screening, Liver Funcation screening, etc.
(Including clinical consultation)
Male Cancer Screening Profile includes 7 Tumor Markers, Blood Analysis, Renal Function Screening, Liver Funcation screening, etc.
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions for more information about the services and preparation for health examination procedures.
After receiving confirmation email from ESDlife, Trinity Medical Centre will call Customer to schedule the appointment within the next 1-2 working day(s). Customers are also welcome to call our hotline for inquiries or schedule the appointment after 1 working day. (Tel: 2572 2121)
A friendly reminder if patients under 18 years old :
A. Between ages 10-16
(1) Accompanied by a parent / legal guardian
Signed parent/guardian consent form, and proof of identity
(2) Without parent/legal guardian present
A signed consent form from parent/legal guardian and must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
B. Between ages 16 – 18
If neither parent is accompanying the youth, participants must carry a signed consent form from parent/legal guardian.
* Disclaimer: ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Trinity Medical Centre.
Health Checkup Package with 1 year validity. Registration must be completed within 1 years. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
Under normal circumstances, all medical reports will be ready around 2 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday). A delay in processing some requests due to the following reasons: 1. indicate the specific selective 2. Some items take more time for test
A. Local / Oversea customers (Choose one)
1. Face to Face Explanation
2. Call report & *Self-pickup
3. Call report & Courier (SF Express, Freight Collect)
*Time of self-pickup:
Mondays to Fridays (9:00 a.m. to 7:00p.m.)
Saturdays (9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.)
a. Customers can get one free call or face to face explanation. Otherwise, customers would be charged an additional fee of $350.
b. All medical records will be destroyed after 3 months. Please note an administration fee may be charged $150 for additional copies. We make no warranties regarding completeness of report copies.
c. If they choose courier report, then they do so at their own risk.
d. All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment. If patients require a letter of referral from a doctor, we're entitled to charge $350 for this service.
Medical Center Address and Opening Hours
7B & 22B, Entertainment Building, 30 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong
Tel: 2572 2121
Monday-Friday: 9a.m.- 7p.m.
Saturday: 9a.m.- 5p.m.
Sunday and Public Holiday︰Closed
Select Checkup Category