Carrie Women's Health Center
Having a solid medical foundation, Carrie Women acquires its medical experience from its sister company - Men’s Health Solutions Center - which has been established since 2004. With an aim to improve women’s sexual health and quality of life, Carrie Women provides a wide range of health services that take care of every woman’s need in conscientious and professional manners.
Apart from providing general health check-up, vaccinations and gynecology services, Carrie Women offers a portfolio of genetic tests such as cardiovascular diseases DNA, breast and ovarian cancer DNA, thalassemia DNA and non-invasive pre-natal DNA tests, in order to evaluate the risk of disease early and facilitate disease prevention. In addition, Carrie Women delivers a wide range of STD DNA tests which are of higher sensitivity and accuracy compared to traditional antigen and antibody tests.
Women’s Health Check-Up Programs
Diagnoses and Treatments of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD)
Carrie Women’s laboratory partner provides proven tests that have obtained a number of international certifications including ISO 15189:2007, World Health Organization’s HPV Labnet, CE IVD and cFDA.12 plans
Female Integrated Tumour Marker Physical Check-up
Upgraded STDs DNA and Antigen-Antibody Check-up
Selected HPV Vaccination and Body Check
Basic STDs DNA and Antigen-Antibody Check-up (Syphilis, herpes, HIV antibody, HPV DNA)
Common Vaginitis Pathogen DNA Check-up (Gardnerella Vaginalis, Trichomonas Vaginalis, Candida Albicans DNA)
Ultra-Comprehensive STDs DNA and Antigen-Antibody Check-up
Super Valued HPV 9-in-1 Vaccination
Super Valued HPV Vaccination and STD Check
Super Valued Herpes Zoster Vaccination
Integrated STDs DNA and Antigen-Antibody Check-up
About Carrie Women's Health Center have 1 Reviews
Carrie Women's Health Center - Terms and Conditions on Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services:
- After receiving confirmation email from ESDlife, Carrie Women (the Clinic) will call the Customer within two working days to schedule the appointment, and arrange the related health check-up and/or vaccination service(s) to be performed at least 7 working days after appointment confirmation. Customers may also call our hotline for appointment after receiving the confirmation email (Tel: 2375 3338).
* Disclaimer: ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Carrie Women's Health Center.
- Carrie Women provides the following timeslots for customers to perform Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services:
Tsim Sha Tsui Clinic
Unit 1212, Ocean Centre, Harbour City, Canton Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Monday – Friday: 9:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.; 2:30 – 7:00p.m.
Saturday: 9:00a.m. – 2:00p.m.
Sunday and Public Holiday: Closed
- Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services are suitable for all to purchase (For those who are under 18 and would like to perform Health Check Services and/or HPV vaccination, they must be accompanied by their parent(s) and sign the HPV vaccination consent form).
- The Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services are valid for six months from the date of purchase. After which, the confirmation letter will be deemed invalid.
- No refund is allowed once the Order has been confirmed.
- The offer cannot be redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with other promotions, discount coupons and cash vouchers.
- Report explanation by medical professional is included in the check-up package (not applicable to Vaccination Services).
- All Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services are not intended for medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes.
- The following terms and conditions are applicable to individual product:
* General Health Check-up and/or STD Check-up Plans
- Carrie Women will call the Customer for report explanation within 4 to 7 working days after the Customer has her purchased service(s) performed. The Customer can collect the report via email or visiting the Clinic in person. If necessary, customers may make a doctor appointment for report explanation (an additional doctor consultation fee will be charged, medication is not included in the consultation fee).
* Cancer and Female Health Check-up:
- Carrie Women will call the Customer for report explanation within 1 to 2 weeks after the Customer has her purchased service(s) performed. The Customer can collect the report via email or visiting the Clinic in person. If necessary, Customer may make a doctor appointment for report explanation (an additional doctor consultation fee will be charged, medication is not included in the consultation fee).
* HPV Vaccination Plans
- This transaction is subject to the approval by doctor for the suitability of vaccine injection. Customers are required to sign a consent form before the vaccination. The vaccine will only be administered upon doctor’s approval. Should the vaccination be considered unsuitable by doctor, the customer shall be entitled a full refund. For arrangement of full refund, the customer shall contact ESDlife directly.
- For HPV vaccination plans and HPV vaccination cum health/STD check-up plans, the vaccination injection process is handled by registered male doctor or female medical professional. A doctor consultation fee will be charged if customers require further consultation.
* Herpes Zoster Vaccination Plan
- The vaccination assessment and injection process are handled by registered male doctor. Customers are required to sign a consent form before the vaccination. A doctor consultation fee will be charged if customers require further consultation.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of ESDlife and Carrie Women should be final.