Carrie Women's Health Center
Having a solid medical foundation, Carrie Women acquires its medical experience from its sister company - Men’s Health Solutions Center - which has been established since 2004. With an aim to improve women’s sexual health and quality of life, Carrie Women provides a wide range of health services that take care of every woman’s need in conscientious and professional manners.
Apart from providing general health check-up, vaccinations and gynecology services, Carrie Women offers a portfolio of genetic tests such as cardiovascular diseases DNA, breast and ovarian cancer DNA, thalassemia DNA and non-invasive pre-natal DNA tests, in order to evaluate the risk of disease early and facilitate disease prevention. In addition, Carrie Women delivers a wide range of STD DNA tests which are of higher sensitivity and accuracy compared to traditional antigen and antibody tests.
Women’s Health Check-Up Programs
Diagnoses and Treatments of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD)
Carrie Women’s laboratory partner provides proven tests that have obtained a number of international certifications including ISO 15189:2007, World Health Organization’s HPV Labnet, CE IVD and cFDA.3 plans
Female Integrated Tumour Marker Physical Check-up
Ultra-Comprehensive STDs DNA and Antigen-Antibody Check-up
Super Valued Herpes Zoster Vaccination
Carrie Women's Health Center - Terms and Conditions on Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services:
- After receiving confirmation email from health.ESDlife, Carrie Women (the Clinic) will call the Customer within two working days to schedule the appointment, and arrange the related health check-up and/or vaccination service(s) to be performed at least 7 working days after appointment confirmation. Customers may also call our hotline for appointment after receiving the confirmation email (Tel: 2375 3338).
* Disclaimer: health.ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Carrie Women's Health Center.
- Carrie Women provides the following timeslots for customers to perform Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services:
Tsim Sha Tsui Clinic
Unit 1212, Ocean Centre, Harbour City, Canton Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Monday – Friday: 9:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.; 2:30 – 7:00p.m.
Saturday: 9:00a.m. – 2:00p.m.
Sunday and Public Holiday: Closed
- Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services are suitable for all to purchase (For those who are under 18 and would like to perform Health Check Services and/or vaccination, they must be accompanied by their parent(s) and sign the vaccination consent form).
- The Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services are valid for six months from the date of purchase. After which, the confirmation letter will be deemed invalid.
- No refund is allowed once the Order has been confirmed.
- The offer cannot be redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with other promotions, discount coupons and cash vouchers.
- All Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services are not intended for medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes.
- The following terms and conditions are applicable to individual product:
* General Health Check-up and/or STD Check-up Plans
- Carrie Women will provide the Customer for report explanation within 7 to 10 working days after the Customer has her purchased service(s) performed. The Customer can collect the report via email or visiting the Clinic in person. If necessary, customers may make a doctor appointment for report explanation (an additional doctor consultation fee will be charged, medication is not included in the consultation fee).
* Cancer and Female Health Check-up:
- Carrie Women will provide the Customer for report explanation within 4 to 7 working days after the Customer has her purchased service(s) performed. The Customer can collect the report via email or visiting the Clinic in person. If necessary, Customer may make a doctor appointment for report explanation (an additional doctor consultation fee will be charged, medication is not included in the consultation fee).
* Herpes Zoster Vaccination Plan
- The vaccination assessment and injection process are handled by registered male doctor. Customers are required to sign a consent form before the vaccination. A doctor consultation fee will be charged if customers require further consultation.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and Carrie Women should be final.