Central HD Endoscopy Centre
Central HD Endoscopy Centre offers professional one-stop endoscopy services with advanced technology to our patients. Our team of dedicated and experienced specialist and nurses provide a range of stress-free endoscopy services with state-of-the-art endoscopic imaging systems. The facilities are designed for patients to undergo the procedures in a safe and relaxed, comfortable environment. Our Medical-in-Charge (MIC) ensures that the highest procedural integrity and safety have been implemented for the patient’s wellbeing. We believe that acquiring new skills and continuously practicing good housekeeping will allow us to provide the strictest global guidelines in regards to hygiene, sterility and contagious diseases. Moreover, our transparent and easy to understand package prices allows patients to comprehend the scope and cost of services before making a decision.
The endoscopy procedures conducted at our centres are minimally invasive, outpatient procedures. This means patients can relax comfortably in our recovery rooms before going home within a few hours.2 plans
- Central HD Endoscopy Centre will contact the patient to schedule the appointment within 1-2 working days after successful payment.
- Patients must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
- The endoscopy services are applicable to people aged 16 to 75 only. For patients aged under 18, the patients must be accompanied by a parent/ legal guardian on the day of procedure.
- The package is valid for two months (from the date of purchase) or it will be forfeited.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
- This transaction is subject to the assessment by doctor for the suitability of endoscopy services. If a patient is considered not suitable for the examination upon doctor’s consultation, HD Endoscopy Centre will charge the patient a HK$500 consultation fee. The remaining balance will be refunded.
- The final price of the endoscopy service is subject to the result of the examination, i.e. the number of polyps and sites of Biopsy taken during the examination. The patient may need to pay the difference at the centre directly. Patients may check the price at our website: Click Here
Disclaimer: health.ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to HD Endoscopy Centre.
Central HD Endoscopy Centre
Address: Room 1511, 15/F, New World Tower I, 18 Queen's Road Central (Central MTR Exit G)
Tel: 2130 3201
Whatsapp: 5237 1875
Consultation Hours (by appointment)
Monday to Friday : 9am – 6pm
Saturday: 9am – 1pm
Sunday & Public Holidays : Closed