HD Endoscopy Centre offers professional one-stop endoscopy services with advanced technology to our patients. Our team of dedicated and experienced specialist and nurses provide a range of stress-free endoscopy services with state-of-the-art endoscopic imaging systems. The facilities are designed for patients to undergo the procedures in a safe and relaxed, comfortable environment. Our Medical-in-Charge (MIC) ensures that the highest procedural integrity and safety have been implemented for the patient’s wellbeing. We believe that acquiring new skills and continuously practicing good housekeeping will allow us to provide the strictest global guidelines in regards to hygiene, sterility and contagious diseases. Moreover, our transparent and easy to understand package prices allows patients to comprehend the scope and cost of services before making a decision.
The endoscopy procedures conducted at our centres are minimally invasive, outpatient procedures. This means patients can relax comfortably in our recovery rooms before going home within a few hours.
HD Endoscopy Centre Terms and Conditions:
- HD Endoscopy Centre will contact the patient to schedule the appointment within 1-2 working days after successful payment.
- Patients must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
- The endoscopy services are applicable to people aged 16 to 75 only.
For patients aged under 18, the patients must be accompanied by a parent/ legal guardian on the day of procedure.
- The package is valid for two months (from the date of purchase) or it will be forfeited.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
- This transaction is subject to the assessment by doctor for the suitability of endoscopy services. If a patient is considered not suitable for the examination upon doctor’s consultation, HD Endoscopy Centre will charge the patient a HK$500 consultation fee. The remaining balance will be refunded.
- The final price of the endoscopy service is subject to the result of the examination, i.e. the number of polyps and sites of Biopsy taken during the examination. The patient may need to pay the difference at the centre directly.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.