The Hong Kong Eye Specialists Centre, managed by Asia Medicare (HK) Limited, was established in 1998. We have engaged a team of well-trained, experienced and dedicated B:Eprofessional staff to offer one-stop eye care services to our clients.
Hong Kong Eye Specialists Centre Terms and Conditions on Health Check Services:
- The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 1-2 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days. General Enquiry Hotline: 2628 1111.
- Customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
- Amendment or cancellation on package/plan is not allowed once the payment is confirmed.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
- For customers aged 18 or above
- Comprehensive Eye Examination with 1 year validity. Registration must be completed within 1 years, e.g. purchase date is 1st January 2021, customers must be registered on or before 1st January 2022. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
- Customers can get face to face explanation by Ophthalmologist .
- A delay in arranging explanation session may due to the following reasons: 1. indicate the specific selective date 2. Some tests take more time.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.