With a legacy dating back to 1822, Ma Pak Leung has a history of specializing in traditional Chinese Medicine. We have been firmly adhering to Customer-Prioritized philosophy, commit to provide safe, superior and high-quality medicines to prevent and treat diseases, to improve our customers’ health and well-being at every stage of life.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 12 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- The products are supplied by Great Wall Trading China Limited
- If in case of any dispute, Great Wall Trading China Limited and Health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Ma Pak Leung products of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Ma Pak Leung Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.