Dalton Pharmaceutical Corporation work closely with a number of hospitals, laboratories, and universities to blend the pros of the traditional and the modern in the aim of developing the most premium herbal medicinal and health care products.
Unique ingredient: Hydrolyzed collagen extracted from salmon.
The main ingredient of Bone & Joint Formula is the hydrolyzed collagen extracted from a special part of salmon-Protein Hydrolysate. It is a kind of superior and unpolluted material. The structure of collagen in salmon is quite similar to that in a human body so compared with other collagen; collagen extracted from salmon is much more easily to be absorbed by human.
Hi-technology in extraction: low temperature enzymolysis
As for Bone & Joint Formula, the low temperature enzymolysis is adopted without any chemicals in the decomposition , the original components of fish is not destroyed and the nutrients is kept to a great degree. In the way, the content of hydroxyproline-the most important characteristics of collagen-in Bone & Joint Formula is several times more than that in other products. Furthermore, enzymolysis technology also helps kept calcium phosphate which is the most effective material for calcium supplement.
By the low temperature enzymolysis technology, the salmon collagen contained in 'Bone & Joint Formula' is a very tiny protein peptide. They have high purity, low molecular weight and high bioactivity. The activity of micro-molecular peptide are maintained in a high extent and the collagen can be absorbed, faster and easier, thus to rapidly replenish tissue with collagen.
-Source of calcium, helps replenish calcium.
-May assist to restore, lubricate, care and rebuild bone so as to help relieve joint pain and stiffness. Acids in the recovery from sports and work-related injuries. Helps maintain healthy joints.
-May delay and control degenerative changes and prevent fracture.
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by Health Smart Limited.
3. If in case of any dispute, Health Smart Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Webber Naturals, Tea Tree Oil, BONE AND JOINT FORMULA And SORNADO TEA BAG products of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$40 delivery fee will be charged. The additional charge (exceed weight) will be exempt for spending exceed HKD$1200. If the weight of goods has exceeded 2000g, the additional charge HK$20 for each 2000g.
No delivery service in the following areas: Ta Kwu Ling, outlying islands(Lantau (including Discovery Bay), Lamma Island, Cheung Chau, Peng Chau, Tai O, Mui Wo, Ngong Ping), Ma Wan, Sha Tau Kok, Lok Ma Chau, Huanggang, Lau Fau Shan, Lung Kwu Tan, Tap Shek Kok, Airport."
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed. The delivery address and date cannot change after the order is confirmed. Customer may response the charge if need.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
1. The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / health.ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288