Since the establisment of the company, Mobile Medical endeavours to provide high quality preventive health check services to the public, with a view to implementing the awareness of health through preventive medical approach. We believe preventive medicine through health check will help public discover and screen out health problems in advance which encourage earlier attention or treatment. Our services are versatile, including but not limited to health check programs through blood tests, x-ray, ultrasonography, elctrocardiography, to name a few. We are also highly applauded by our mobile services too. The team members include registered medical professionals of Hong Kong such as physicians, nurses, dietitians, tcm practitioners, etc.
In view of the recent cluster of pneumonia cases, our clinic has implemented infection control screening for all clients:
- Inbound travellers from the mainland and overseas
Hong Kong residents or inbound travelers arriving in Hong Kong who have been to any overseas countries or areas in the past 14 days are subject to compulsory quarantine at designated places (home or other accommodation)
Kindly reschedule your appointment 14 days later after your return.
2. Our branch opening hours in May
JD Branch will remain open during normal business hours.
CWB Branch will only be opened on every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
TW Branch will only be opened on every Tuesday and Saturday.
Health Check Plans Terms & Conditions:
- The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 1-2 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days. General Enquiry Hotline: 2369 0680 (Mobile Medical and Health Check Center Ltd)
- We can arrange receipt issued by health.ESDlife after purchase and the receipt will be sent out after 7-14 working days. Customer who need receipt can make a request during purchase or contact our customer service team via one of the below means: by email (email@example.com) or by phone (3151 2288).
- For customers aged 10 or above
Guidelines (patients under 18 years old)
A. Between ages 10 – 16
(1) Accompanied by a parent/ legal guardian
Signed parent/guardian consent form, and proof of identity
(2) Without parent/legal guardian present
A signed consent form from parent/legal guardian and must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
B. Between ages 16 – 18
If neither parent is accompanying the youth, participants must carry a signed consent form from parent/legal guardian.
- Most of health checkup package with 12 months validity. Registration must be completed within 12 months. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
- On-site checkup package with 6 months validity. Registration must be completed within 6 months. Invalid exceeds the period.
*This transaction is subjected to the assessment by nurse for the suitability of vaccine injection. Doctor support service is available if patient need to seek help. If a patient is considered not suitable for the vaccine injection upon the consultation, the full amount will be refunded. The vaccination injection process is handled by registered nurse.
*The vaccination injection process is handled by doctor, registered nurse or medical professional. This service is only available in Jordon centre(Opening Hours : Every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday 2:00pm - 6:00pm)
a. Customers can get one free call or face to face explanation. Otherwise, customers would be charged an additional fee of $230.
b. All medical records will be destroyed after 3 months. Please note an administration fee may be charged $150 for additional copies. We make no warranties regarding completeness of report copies.
c. If they choose mailing report, then they do so at their own risk.
d. All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment. If patients require a letter of referral from a doctor, we're entitled to charge $230 for this service.
* Disclaimer: health.ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Mobile Health Check & Medical Centre Limited.
- Under normal circumstances, most of medical reports will be ready around 12 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday).
- On-site service report will be ready around 17-20 working days.
- mRNA checkup report will be ready around 21 working days.
A delay in processing some requests due to the following reasons: 1. indicate the specific selective 2. Some items take more time for test
A. Local / Oversea customers (Choose one)
(1) Face to Face Explanation (JD & CWB Branch only)
(2) Call report & *Self-pickup
(3) Call report & **Post
* Time of self-pickup:
Mondays to Saturdays (3 pm to 5:30pm)
Causeway Bay & Tsuen Wan Branch
Mondays to Saturdays (2pm to 5:30pm. )
** Post Fee
a. Hong Kong
- Local mail $20; Registration$40
b. Mainland China, Macau
- $70 post fee
- $120 post fee
B. Mainland customers (Choose one)
1. Face to Face Explanation (JD & CWB Branch only)
2. *Courier (SF Express) & Return Call
* Freight Collect
11/F, JD Mall, 233-239 Nathan Road, Jordan
Causeway Bay Branch (Opening hours will be changed during Feburary and March)
Room 804, Capitol Centre, Nos. 5-19 Jardine's Bazaar, Causeway Bay
Tsuen Wan Branch (Opening hours will be changed during Feburary and March)
Unit 1707, Nan Fung Centre, 64-98 Sai Lau Kok Road, Tsuen Wan (X-ray service would be sent out)