Precious Blood Hospital (Caritas)
Precious Blood Hospital was established by Sisters of the Precious Blood and managed by Caritas Hong Kong. It is a comprehensive hospital that provides one-stop professional medical services from general to specialist consultations. In addition to medical consultation and treatment, it also provides various types of surgery, hospitalization, vaccination, obstetrics and auxiliary medical services. The hospital is equipped with various advanced medical facilities including: magnetic resonance scanning, computer scanning, endoscopy centre, specialist health assessment and medical examination services.14 plans
Precious Blood Hospital Men Sexual Transmission Disease Basic Panel
Precious Blood Men Sexual Transmission Disease Comprehensive Panel
Precious Blood Hospital Gardasil 9 HPV Vaccine (3 Doses)
COVID-19 RT-PCR Test Precious Blood Hospital
Precious Blood Hospital Gardasil 9 HPV Vaccine (2 Doses)
Precious Blood Smart Man Healthcheck Package
Precious Blood Hospital Smart Woman Healthcheck Package
Precious Blood Hospital Standard Health Check Plan
Precious Blood Hospital Premier Male Cancer Marker Profile
Precious Blood Hospital Gastric cancer risk screening Profile
Precious Blood Hospital FOOD WORKER HEALTHCHECK PLAN
Precious Blood Hospital Premier Female Cancer Marker Profile
The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 1-2 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days. Hotline / Whatsapp: 6067 9803
For customers aged 10 or above
Guidelines (patients under 18 years old)
A. Between ages 10 – 16
1. Accompanied by a parent/ legal guardian
Signed parent/guardian consent form, and proof of identity
2. Without parent/legal guardian present
A signed consent form from parent/legal guardian and must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
B. Between ages 16 – 18
If neither parent is accompanying the youth, participants must carry a signed consent form from parent/legal guardian.
Health Checkup Package Validity
- Health Checkup Package with 1 year validity. Registration must be completed within 1 years, e.g. purchase date is 1st January 2020, customers must be registered on or before 1st January 2021. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
- Vaccination with 6 months validity. Registration must be completed within 6 months, e.g. purchase date is 1st January 2020, customers must be registered on or before 1st July 2020. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
- This transaction is subject to the assessment by doctor for the suitability of vaccine injection. If a patient is considered not suitable for the vaccine injection upon doctor’s consultation, a consultation fee of $ 300 will be charged and the remaining balance will be refunded.
- The vaccination injection process is handled by registered nurse or medical professional.
- No refund on all vaccination.
Under normal circumstances, all medical reports will be ready around 7-10 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday). A delay in processing some requests due to the following reasons: 1. indicate the specific selective 2. Some items take more time for test
A. Local / Oversea customers (Choose one)
1. Face to Face Explanation
2. Call report & *Self-pickup
3. Call report & **Post
Time of self-pickup:
Mondays to Sundays (11 am to 7 pm)
a. Hong Kong
Local mail $15; Registration$30
b. Mainland China, Macau
$50 post fee
$100 post fee
B. Mainland customers (Choose one)
1. Face to Face Explanation
2. Courier (SF Express) & Return Call
a. Customers can get one free call or face to face explanation. Otherwise, customers would be charged an additional fee of $230.
b. All medical records will be destroyed after 3 months. Please note an administration fee may be charged $150 for additional copies. We make no warranties regarding completeness of report copies.
c. If they choose mailing report, then they do so at their own risk.
d. All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment. If patients require a letter of referral from a doctor, we're entitled to charge $210 for this service.
* Disclaimer: health.ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Precious Blood Hospital (Caritas).