Swisse is an Australian success story. It all began with founder Kevin Ring in a small Melbourne warehouse in 1969. From the outset, our mission was embedded in the Swisse DNA – a dream to make people all over the world healthier and happier.
That vision is well on the way to becoming a reality. For over 40 years, Swisse has been investing in products formulated with premium quality ingredients based on traditional evidence and scientific research.
Today, the Swisse product range stretches from top selling men’s and women’s multivitamins and dietary supplements, to sports nutrition, skincare and functional foods. Swisse products are currently available in Australia, New Zealand, China, Singapore, the UK, Italy and the Netherlands, with plans to launch in up to 30 countries in the next five years.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- The products are supplied by South Plan Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, South Plan Limited and Health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of South Plan products of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$80 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact South Plan Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.