The Hong Kong Minimally Invasive Brain Spine Neurosurgery Centre are a group of experience registered nurses of neurosurgery training and a group of experience neurosurgeons who subspecialized in skull base, spine and neurovascular surgery. For decades, we have been treating stroke patients and patients with other brain and spine problems. We also provide 24 hours emergency medical advice, assistance and treatments. Apart from taking care local patients in Hong Kong, we also serve patients in Macau, Mainland China and other countries in terms of emergency medical services, including Distant Tele-medicine Advice, international medical rescue and evacuation, arranging medical air-transfer or ground-transfer, medical escort, etc..
The Hong Kong Minimally Invasive Brain Spine Neurosurgery Centre - Health Check Package:
- The Hong Kong Minimally Invasive Brain Spine Neurosurgery Centre will contact the customer within 2 working days after successful payment. Client also can contact contact The Hong Kong Minimally Invasive Brain Spine Neurosurgery CentreMeidcal as the following: 2367 6116
- Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (hard copy) on the appointment day
- The plan will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
- Checkup report usually takes about 5 working days to process the inspection report. Working days do not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.