The Salvation Army is an international Christian church and charity working in 132 countries and areas, and has been serving Hong Kong since 1930. With the commitment of transforming lives, caring for people and making disciples, we are currently operating over 80 social services units, 36 schools and education centre, 16 corps (churches) and 1 outpost, and 17 Family Stores in Hong Kong and Macau. We are called to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. We are dedicated to supporting the people in need in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China; and strive to respond to local needs, emergencies and disasters with the love of God.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by The Salvation Army
- If in case of any dispute, The Salvation Army and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
Please collect after receiving collection email
- The Salvation Army Headquarters
(6/F, 11 Wing Sing Lane, Yaumatei, Kowloon)
Collection Time: Monday to Friday 9AM - 12PM / 2PM - 6PM (Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays)
B) SF Express Delivery
- The SF Express Delivery shipping fee is to be paid by customer upon delivery, and the delivery fee will vary according to delivery location
- The product is shipped by The Salvation Army
- Customer who chooses 'Self-Collection' will receive a confirmation email 5 working days after the payment is made, and the products shall be available for collection in 7 working days.
- Please pay attention to the collection hours at The Salvation Army Family Stores.
- For 'SF Express Delivery', the products will be shipped in 7 working days after the payment is made.
- The products are for charity sale with no return or refund
- If you do not receive any notification email or have any questions, please contact The Salvation Army at 2783 2323 or email email@example.com.