The Salvation Army is an international Christian church and charity working in 132 countries and areas, and has been serving Hong Kong since 1930. With the commitment of transforming lives, caring for people and making disciples, we are currently operating over 80 social services units, 36 schools and education centre, 16 corps (churches) and 1 outpost, and 17 Family Stores in Hong Kong and Macau. We are called to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. We are dedicated to supporting the people in need in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China; and strive to respond to local needs, emergencies and disasters with the love of God.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by The Salvation Army
- If in case of any dispute, The Salvation Army and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
A) Self-pick up
Pick up period:19 to 31 December 2022.
- The Salvation Army Family Store
- 10:00 am – 7:00 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm (Sunday)
(Please note that the opening hour of 22, 24, 31 December will be changed, from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. 25 December will be off for all Family stores.)
- The Salvation Army Hong Kong Headquarters
- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (Monday to Friday)
B) SF Express Delivery (Pay on delivery)
SF Store (https://htm.sf-express.com/hk/tc/dynamic_function/S.F.Network/SF_store_address/)
SF Locker (https://htm.sf-express.com/hk/tc/dynamic_function/S.F.Network/SF_Locker/)
- Pick up period will not be extended nor refunded.
- Please present your order confirmation email while pick up your order.
- The Salvation Army reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the event and amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In case of any dispute, The Salvation Army decision shall be final and conclusive.
- For enquiries, please contact Donor Services Team, Communications and Fundraising Department, The Salvation Army at 2783 2323.