3M™ AP Easy Complete with Faucet-ID3
- Filtration System is certified by NSF/ANSI Std. 42 & 53.
- Effectively filter 99.9% lead, VOC# , rust, chlorine taste, odor, sediment and cysts in water.
Deliver within 5 to 10 working day(s)
Shipping fee $50 appliesGo Store
Out of Stock
- Filtration System is certified by NSF/ANSI Std. 42 & 53. Effectively filter 99.9% lead, VOC# , rust, chlorine taste, odor, sediment and cysts in water.
- # Include Benzene, P-Dichlorobenzene , Atrazine, Carbofuran and Lindane.
- Faucet-ID3 is NSF/ANSI Std. 61 certified. Dedicated drinking faucet, filtered water is clean concise.
- Micron Rating: 0.5 micron
- Capacity: 750 Gals (2,839L)* * Change the cartridge when the water flow becomes slow. Suggest to change cartridge every 6 to 9 months. Cartridge life varies by water consumption and water quality but the maximum life is 12 months only.
- Flow Rate: 0.75 gpm (2.84 lpm)
- Operating Temperature：4.4-38⁰C
- Operating Pressure: 25-120psi
- Faucet Size: 3.5cm (W) x 19.5cm (H) x 16 cm (D).
- AP Easy Complete System Size: 32cm (H) x 7.4cm (W) x 6.9cm (D)
- Replacement Cartridge: AP Easy C-Complete Cartridge.