Leave the first review for product
3M™ AP Easy Complete (with LED Faucet ID1)
- 3M™ Standalone LED Faucet ID1 tap is certified by the National Sanitation Foundation NSF/ANSI Standard 61 (Health Effects of Drinking Water Parts).
- Effectively filter an average of 99.3% lead particles and ions in water
- At the same time, it can effectively filter volatile organic compounds VOC#, rust, residual chlorine, odor, sediment and Cryptosporidium in water.
Deliver within 5 to 10 working day(s)
Shipping fee $50 appliesGo Store
Out of Stock
feature of product
- Effectively filter an average of 99.3% lead particles and ions in water, and also effectively filter volatile organic compounds VOC#, rust, residual chlorine, odor, sediment and Cryptosporidium in water.
- #Include Benzene, P-Dichlorobenzene, Atrazine, Carbofuran and Lindane.
- LED stand-alone faucet ID1, certified by NSF/ANSI Std. 61 for cleaner and hygienic filtered water
- The water filter handle is equipped with an LED filter element replacement indicator. During normal use, the blue light flashes; when the LED light turns from blue to red, it means that the filter element needs to be replaced as soon as possible, and a new battery must be replaced for normal operation.
- The water filtration system adopts an advanced multi-functional design, and one filter element can achieve multiple filtration performances
- Unique quick-change filter element design, convenient and simple
- Patented built-in bypass design, no need to turn off the water source when replacing the filter element
- Fully sealed filter element design, clean and hygienic
- Filtration precision: 0.5 microns
- Effective filtered water volume: 750 gallons (2,839 liters)* * The filter element should be replaced when the water flow rate slows down. It is recommended to replace it every 6 to 9 months, but it also depends on the water consumption and water quality. The maximum service life of the filter element is 12 moon.
- Flow: 0.75 gal/min (2.84 liter/min)
- Replacement filter elements are NSF/ANSI Std. 42 and 53 certified
- Applicable water temperature: 4.4-38 degrees Celsius
- Applicable water pressure: 25-120psi
- Faucet Dimensions: 3.5cm (W) x 19.5cm (H) x 16 cm (D)
- Filter model: full-effect filter AP Easy C-Complete
- Water Filtration System Dimensions: 32cm (H) x 7.4cm (W) x 6.9cm (D)