3M™ AP2-C405-G Replacement Cartridge
- Effectively filter sediment, chlorine taste, odor, heavy metal - lead, rust, cysts and VOC#.
Deliver within 5 to 10 working day(s)
Shipping fee $50 appliesGo Store
Out of Stock
- Cartridge tested in accordance with NSF International Standards, NSF/ANSI Std. 42 & 53. Effectively filter sediment, chlorine taste, odor, heavy metal - lead, rust, cysts and VOC#.
# Include Benzene, P-Dichlorobenzene , Toxaphene.
- For AP2-405G Filtration System.
- Micron Rating: 0.5 micron
- Capacity: 1,060 Gals (4,000L)* * Change the cartridge when the water flow becomes slow. Suggest to change cartridge every 6 to 9 months. Cartridge life varies by water consumption and water quality but the maximum life is 12 months only.
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm (1.9 lpm)
- Operating Temperature：4.4-38⁰C
- Operating Pressure: 25-120psi
- Provides Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“I.M.P.A.C.T”) for superior cartridge life (HF95, HF95-CL, HF90, HF90-CL, HF65, HF65-CL, HF60, HF60-CL, HF45 and HF40 only)