3M™ Full Effect Filter AP Easy C-Complete
- Certified by NSF
- Effectively filter an average of 99.3% lead particles and ions in water
- Effectively filter volatile organic compounds from water
Shipping fee $50 appliesGo Store
feature of product
The filter element has passed NSF certification, effectively filtering an average of 99.3% lead particles and ions in water,
At the same time, it can effectively filter volatile organic compounds VOC#, rust, chlorine, odor, sediment and Cryptosporidium in the water.
#Include Benzene, P-Dichlorobenzene, Atrazine, Carbofuran and Lindane.
The filter element adopts advanced multi-functional design, and one filter element can achieve multiple filtration performances
- Filtration precision: 0.5 microns
- Effective filtered water volume: 750 gallons (2,839 liters)* * The filter element should be replaced when the water flow rate slows down. It is recommended to replace it every 6 to 9 months, but it also depends on the water consumption and water quality. The maximum service life of the filter element is 12 moon.
- Flow: 0.75 gal/min (2.84 liter/min)
- Products are NSF/ANSI Std. 42 and 53 certified
- Applicable water temperature: 4.4-38 degrees Celsius
- Applicable water pressure: 25-120psi