Aidapt Solo Standard Shower Seat
- It is a well established tried and tested product.
- It offers a competitively priced solution without loss of quality or function.
- The seat is height adjustable (in 25mm increments) enabling it to be set at various heights to suit the clients ‘needs.
- A fine adjustment leg is fitted to compensate for any variations in the shower tray.
- The frame is manufactured from first grade 6,000 series alloy for greater longevity and the injection moulded seat can be clipped on and off for easy cleaning.
- 190kg weight limit
- Lightweight aluminium frame with 25 year warrant.
- Folds up when not in use, with friction folding action
- Wall fixed with adjustable leg support
- Simple to install, clean and maintain
Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Aidapt products of HK$800. For spending less than HKD$800, HKD$150 delivery fee will be charged.
- Depth (mm): 490
- Height (mm): 440-560
- Width (mm): 470
- Product Dimensions (mm): 440x470x490
- Net weight (kg): 3.9
- Backplate Dimensions (mm): 470x60
- Colour: White
- Configuration: Aluminum
- Depth from Wall to front of Seat (mm): 490
- Maximum User Weight (kg): 190
- Overall Depth (mm): 490
- Packing: Plain Carton
- Seat Depth (mm): 380
- Seat Height (mm): 440-560
- Seat Width (mm): 490
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Marksam Holdings Company Limited
- If in case of any dispute, Marksam Holdings Company Limited and Health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Aidapt products of HK$800. For spending less than HKD$800, HKD$150 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 5-7 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have 12 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Marksam Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Customer service hotline: 25527685