Aplex Japanese Crystal Pear From Tottori
- Refreshing and sweet!
- Its harvesting period is very short, so be sure to treasure this time and to give it a try.
- With a Brix level of 11.5, this extremely sweet produce is a definitely a must-try!
- This is the perfect mid-autumn festival gift
The Crystal pear is Japan’s most popular type of pear, and its sweetness is guaranteed to have a Brix level of 11.5 or above.
The harvest period is between August and October-- this definitely a must-try Japanese product during the mid-autumn festival.
- Place of Origin: Tottori, Japan
- Product Type: Crystal Pear
Per Piece: Approx. 200-250g
Per Box: Approx. 10kg (32-46 pieces)
*Depends on overall weight