Aplex Nagano’s Japanese Shine Muscat grapes
- Nagano’s Shine Muscat is an extremely popular type of Japanese grape.
- It has an edible, thin and unbitter skin.
- Most importantly, it is extremely sweet (a Brix level of 20 degrees) and is free of nuclear contamination!
- This is exactly what fresh grapes should taste like!!
Case: Shine Muscat
Harvesting period: Every year between June to October (location dependent).
Place of origin: Yamanashi or Nagano (all in Japan)
The seed used to grow Shine Muscat is relatively new and was created in 2006. The seed was finally appropriate for mass production after it went through countless technological improvement and adjustments. This fruit is extremely special as the individual grapes are not only round, green, sweet and juicy, but its skin is also thin and chewy. This nuclear-free grape is only getting more and more popular by the day!
- Place of origin: Nagano’s, Japanese
- Product Type: Shine Muscat Grapes
Per Bunch: Approx. 500-550g
Box: Approx. 5KG (6-9 Bunch)
*Depends on overall weight