Aplex Yamanashi's Japanese Shine Muscat Grapes
- The grapes grown in Yamanashi
- Japan are free of nuclear contamination
- It has a high degree of sweetness, an extremely thin and non bitter skin and a refreshing, subtle floral scent!
Shine Muscat case
Harvesting period: Every year between June to October (location dependent).
Place of origin: Yamanashi or Nagano (all in Japan)
The seeds used to grow Shine Muscat is relatively new and was created in 2006. The seed was finally appropriate for mass production after it went through countless technological improvement and adjustments. This fruit is extremely special as the individual grapes are not only round, green, sweet and juicy but its skin is also thin and chewy. This nuclear-free grape is only getting more and more popular by the day!
- Place of Origin: Yamanashi
- Product Type: Shine Muscat Grapes
1 Bundle Approx: 250g
*Depends on overall weight