Internationally Recognized Assessment Tools
Children aged between 3 to 17
Recommended for Children aged between 3 to 17. Include assessment of whether the child is suffering from hyperactivity disorder, result will disucss and evaluate with clinical psychologists.
Assessment is provided byClinical Psychologist
Include assessment of whether the childhas cognitive problems and whether heis suffering from attention and hyperactivity disorder, in accordance with international standard assessment tool. A simple written report will be provided. The Clinical Psychologist will evaluate the test results and make analysis; and will explain the root cause of the problem, advice, recommendations for management and appropriate parental discipline styles to the parent.
- Total assessment time: around 2 - 3 hours.
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions for more information about the services and preparation for checkup procedures.
Quality Therapy and Education Centre - Terms and Conditions on child development assessment services:
- After receiving confirmation email from ESDlife, the assessment centre will call customer to schedule the appointment within 6 working days.
- Customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letters upon registration.
* Please note: Customers can make appointment bookings for Dyslexia assessments 4-6 weeks upon successful purchase.
- The assessment service is suitable for everyone.
- The assessment service is only valid for one year from the date of purchase. After which, the confirmation letter will not be accepted.
- No refund is allowed once the Order has been confirmed.
- The offer cannot be redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with other promotions, discount coupons and cash vouchers.
- Under normal circumstances, the medical examination report would be ready in 7-10 working days.
- The assessment service includes simple report. For Learning Disabilities Assessment / Hyperactivity Disorder Assessment / Autism Assessment / Memory Assessment, customer can pay additional $800 for a detailed written report.
- All child development assessment service is not intended to substitute medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes.
- The child development assessment service does not include individual or group follow-up treatment services.
- No priority services for child that wishes to continue for treatment services.
- Each child can only enjoy the promotion price of assessment service once.
- Children must bring their own doctor's referral letter for occupational therapy assessment.
Disclaimer: ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Quality Therapy and Education Centre.
Assessment Centre Address:
22/F, Ka Nin Wah Commercial Building, 423-425 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Monday - Friday︰10:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.; 2:30p.m. – 6:00p.m.
Saturday︰9:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.
Sunday and Public Holiday︰Closed
Select Checkup Category