Hand function assessment
Internationally Recognized Assessment Tools
Muscle function assessment
Registered Occupational Therapist
Children aged between 2.5 to 12
Recommended for children aged between 2.5 to 12. Include assessment of child's hand function, cognition and muscle function, result will disucss and evaluate with occupational therapists.
Assessment is provided by occupational therapists.
Include assessment of child's hand function, cognition and muscle function, in accordance with international standard assessment tool (i.e. BOT2 and SIPT). Assessment details will be adjusted according to the child's age, a simple written report will be provided. The speech therapists will disucss and evaluate the test result with the parents.
- Total assessment time: around 60 minutes.
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions for more information about the services and preparation for checkup procedures.
Quality Therapy and Education Centre - Terms and Conditions on child development assessment services:
- After receiving confirmation email from ESDlife, the assessment centre will call customer to schedule the appointment within 6 working days.
- Customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letters upon registration.
* Please note: Customers can make appointment bookings for Dyslexia assessments 4-6 weeks upon successful purchase.
- The assessment service is suitable for everyone.
- The assessment service is only valid for one year from the date of purchase. After which, the confirmation letter will not be accepted.
- No refund is allowed once the Order has been confirmed.
- The offer cannot be redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with other promotions, discount coupons and cash vouchers.
- Under normal circumstances, the medical examination report would be ready in 7-10 working days.
- The assessment service includes simple report. For Learning Disabilities Assessment / Hyperactivity Disorder Assessment / Autism Assessment / Memory Assessment, customer can pay additional $800 for a detailed written report.
- All child development assessment service is not intended to substitute medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes.
- The child development assessment service does not include individual or group follow-up treatment services.
- No priority services for child that wishes to continue for treatment services.
- Each child can only enjoy the promotion price of assessment service once.
- Children must bring their own doctor's referral letter for occupational therapy assessment.
Disclaimer: ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Quality Therapy and Education Centre.
Assessment Centre Address:
22/F, Ka Nin Wah Commercial Building, 423-425 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Monday - Friday︰10:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.; 2:30p.m. – 6:00p.m.
Saturday︰9:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.
Sunday and Public Holiday︰Closed
Select Checkup Category