Cature Natural Tofu Clumping Cat Litter (Green Tea) 8.2 kg
Cature tofu cat litter precision granules, excellent in clumping. Liquids are trapped and absorbed quickly before they can reach the bottom of the litter. Clumps may be removed and disposed of easily in the toilet, leaving a fresh layer for next time.
Purchase Exceed $250 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Tight clumps can firmly lock the excrement, bacteria and odour. It brings fresh air to your cat and family.
Natural Raw Materials
Cature is made of safe raw materials, no formaldehyde, no artificial colouring and no industrial binders. It is made without harmful ingredients - for your cat's safety, and yours.
Cature is 100% biodegradable and eco-friendly. Waste clumps can be disposed of safely in the toilet.
Use Less, Get More
Cature Tofu Cat Litter can absorb 400% of its weight, which leads to a reduction in consumption.
99.95% Dust Free
Rigorous quality control, addition of 3 dust removal procedures and high strength vacuum packages all make sure cat litter has no dust in each procedure. It's safe for allergic cats, and cares for respiratory and urinary system.
Liquids are trapped and absorbed quickly before they can reach the bottom of the litter. Clumps can be removed and disposed of easily in the toilet, leaving a fresh layer for next time.
Cature is easy to carry and store because it is naturally light - just a fraction of the weight of clay litters.
- 3 packs per box
- 8.2 kg
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Conceited Pet's Planet.
- If in case of any dispute, Conceited Pet's Planet and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Conceited Pet's Planet products of HK$250. For spending less than HKD$250, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 7-14 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 12 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.