The "Comprehensive Health Screening" includes a comprehensive health checkup program to achieve the goal of "Early Detection and Prevention”.
- To explain of results are conducted by registered doctors
- Full Body Check-up Extraordinary Experience
- One-stop service process
- People who want to understand their overall health by checking their physical condition
- Looking for advanced health examination with the aid of ultrasonography
- Cardiac Disease Screening
- Osteoporosis Examination
- Looking for Diet Consultation
*Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, re:HEALTH Tsim Sha Tsui Centre will be temporarily closed until further notices.
- After the customer completed payment from ESDlife, customers can call for an appointment to center 2 business days after (Hotline :(852) 2156-5857).
- The Electronic Report is available on re:HEALTH APP and the hard copy will be sent by mail or pick-up 14 business days after the service.
- Physician consultation will be provided by doctor after body check.
- Injection will be done by registered nurse.
- The above items are only applicable to 1 person and can only be used once (exclude 2 person plan). They are not redeemable for cash and cannot be converted into other products and services.
- The customer must show a valid supporting document for registration before enjoying the service.
- The customer should be understood and agreed to the service arranged by re:HEALTH before using the service.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
- Customer MUST redeem the service within 6 months once the payment is confirmed.
- All service(s) are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
- All service(s) will be provided from re:HEALTH
- In case of any dispute, ESDlife and re:HEALTH reserves the right of final decision.
* Disclaimer: ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to re:HEALTH