Service Quality Gurantee
Recommended for male who are ready or preparing to marry.
ApexHealth Comprehensive Premarital Check Up for Male (up to 67 items) includes Lipid Profile, Liver Function Test, Renal Function, HIV Test, Thalassemia Test, Semen Analysis and Male Hormone Test (Testosterone) etc.
Customers will entitle $200 PARKnSHOP Cash Voucher (Offer valid until 31 Oct 2019)
The premarital check up is for the engaged and newly weds to perform a pre-marital physical examination to understand the health of themselves and their partners. ApexHealth Comprehensive Premarital Check Up for Male (up to 67 items) Includes Lipid Profile, Liver Function Test, Renal Function, HIV Test, Thalassemia Test, Semen Analysis and Male Hormone Test (Testosterone) etc. Stay alert of your body and implement preventative care with suitable treatment in advance.
* The results will be displayed in the appendix with the health check test reports for reference only.
Important Notes before Checkup:
1. No eating or drinking or taking of any drug within 8 hours before the examination (Except drinking water).
2. Stool test: Stool sample shall not be collected seperately. Stool size should be walnut or 1-inch ball in the clean container within 24 hours before the test or can get the special stool container in our testing centre. (It is important that no urine or toilet water mix with the stool sample).
3. Urine test: Collect the middle portion of 15ml urine stream in the clean container before the test.
4. Semen Test: 2-3 days of sexual abstinence before specimen collection. (Specimen must be collected in ApexHealth testing center)
5. Pregnant ladies, or any members who are suffering from leeding disorders or receiving anti-coagulant therapy are advised to consult his/her medical doctor prior to receiving the services.
6. Ladies in menstruation is not suitable for urine test.
7. Please do not smoke or drink any alcohol and caffeine drinks before the test.
8. For any enquiry, please call our customer services hotline at 3979 3200.
1. Make appointment: Make an appointment with our staff after the purchase.
2. Sample Collection: Sample collection in our testing center.
3. Reporting: Reporting in 7 working days and notify for getting report.
'After successful payment, the Customer receives confirmation email from ESDlife, ApexHealth will call the customer to schedule the appointment within 1-2 working days. In the meantime, customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
The health check package is valid for two months( from the date of purchase) or it will be forfeited.
Under normal circumstances, reports will be ready around 2 weeks.
Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed.
In case of dispute, the decision of ESDlife and ApexHealth shall be final and binding.
Disclaimer: ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to ApexHealth.
Medical Center Address and Opening Hours
21/F, Kowloon Building, 555 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Monday - Friday︰9:00a.m. – 1:00p.m. ; 2:00p.m. – 6:00p.m.
Saturday︰9:00a.m. – 6:00p.m.
Sunday and Public Holiday︰Closed
Select Checkup Category