Cosset Natural Hip & Joint Support Formula for Dogs & Cats 60g
- Accelerates cartilage regeneration and repairs damaged joints
- Deeply lubricates the joints and reduces cartilage wear
- Promotes collagen regeneration, maintains bone toughness and joint flexibility
- Quickly relieves joint discomfort, swelling and inflammation
- Slows down joint degradation and improves quality of life
- Promotes blood circulation and reduces the difficulty of getting up after a long sleep
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
- Formulated with New Zealand's Green-lipped Mussel, combined with natural herbs such as Devil’s Claw and Spirulina, to promote cartilage repair and collagen regeneration, also to relieve joint discomfort and swelling, as well as slow down joint degradation.
- Liver-friendly natural formula which can be used for the long-term.
- Carefully selected anti-inflammatory herbs to relieve inflammation.
- Powder formula for easy absorption.
|Body Weight||Prevention and Health Protection|
|Dog||10kg below||0.5 – 1 spoon|
|10kg – 35kg||1 – 2 spoons|
|35kg above||2 – 4 spoons|
For cats and dogs with joint issues, after the first week the feeding amount can be doubled for 2 – 6 weeks as special support. Mix the content with food or water for easy feeding.
New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel, Grape Seed Extract, Ginkgo, Devil’s Claw, Nettle, Field Horsetail, Sea Buckthorn Berries, Spirulina
Store in a dry and cool place. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by uPet
3. If in case of any dispute, uPet and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of any uPet products of HK$300. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3-7 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact uPet Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Petmacy Customer service hotline: 2698 7438