Country of Origin
Bolivia (Producer: Ctm Altromercato)
Organic chamomile is cultivated using natural farmings in Bolivia, certified organic. Chamomile soothes and relax, promotes sleep and adjust digestive system.
About the producer
Ctm Altromercato was founded in 1988 and is the first and the main fair trade importer and distributor in Italy, the second in the world. Altromercato is a member of the World Fair Trade Organization, EFTA (European Fair Trade Association), A.G.I.C.E.S. (Italian Register of Fair Trade Associations).
Ctm Altromercato imports natural raw materials directly from 150 producer groups in over 40 countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America at fair trade conditions.
Ctm Altromercato pre-finances the productions and helps the producers to access to credit. Altromercato also supports social, environmental, and technical projects within the community. Via establishing long-term trade relationships, Altromercato helps promoting respect of dignity and rights of marginalized groups. Altromercato provides wide range of products, including 300 food products, 60 cosmetic products and 1,500 handicraft products.
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by FAIR CIRCLE @ Hong Kong Fair Trade Power Limited
3. If in case of any dispute, FAIR CIRCLE @ Hong Kong Fair Trade Power Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of FAIR CIRCLE products of HK$600. For spending less than HKD$600, HKD$60 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 4 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 3 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: email@example.com / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288