Hello Kitty Health Centre Doctor Plan
Applicable to infants aged 6 weeks to 2 years old
- Infanrix-HEXA (3 injection)
- Infanrix-IPV-HIB (1 injection)
- 2 doses of mencatra
- 2 doses of hep a
- 2 dose of mmrv
- 3 doses of pre13
- Injection procedure is handled by Registered Nurse
- 3 doses (Rotateq) / 2 doses (Rotarix) of rotaviurs
- A set of allergy test
This plan include 3 doses of 6in1, and 1 doses of 5in1, 3 doses (Rotateq) /2 doses (Rotarix) of rotaviurs ,2 doses of menactra, 2 doses of hep a, 2 dose of mmrv , 4 doses od pre13 and a set of allergy test.
Either one: 3 doses (Rotateq) or 2 doses (Rotarix) of rotaviurs
This plan is the most comfortable and all rounded plan for parents. It included prevenar 13 in the plan.
This transaction is subject to the assessment by nurse for the suitability of vaccine injection. Patients will have to pay a consultation fee of $300 if considered not suitable for the vaccine injection upon consultation. The remaining balance will be refunded.
Hello Kitty Health Centre will contact the customer within 1-2 working days after successful payment.
- Customers must present their identity cards and print out the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
- The plan will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
- All vaccine injection will provided by nurse.
- This transaction is subject to the assessment by nurse for the suitability of vaccine injection. Patients will have to pay a consultation fee of $300 if considered not suitable for the vaccine injection upon consultation. The remaining balance will be refunded.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Hello Kitty Health Centre shall be final.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
Disclaimer: health.ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Hello Kitty Health Centre .
Hello Kitty Health Centre
Room 115, 1/F, Wing On Plaza, 62 Mody Road,
Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Mon-Sat: 9:30a.m - 6:30p.m
Sunday and Public Holiday: Closed
Tel: +852 39746698 / +852 3974 6699