Doctoreyes Hepatitis B (HBsAg) Rapid Test Kit
- Simple testing procedure, you can all do it yourself at home
- For you and your loved one, perform a safe and accurate test.
- Raw materials are imported from the United States and produced in the GMP
- Simple: Only one drop of blood is enough for the test.
- Reliable: more than 99% accuracy.
- Fast: Result in 20 minutes.
- Convenient: Additional equipment and stop eating before test is not needed.
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Principle of the procedure
This kit is used by the colloidal gold-labeled recombinant syphilis antigen (Au-TP Ag)-coated glass fiber membrane, recombinant syphilis antigens (TP Ag) and rabbit anti-TP antibody-coated membrane made of cellulose nitrate using colloidal gold immuno-chromatographic detection techniques and principles of qualitative analysis of blood samples from Treponema pallidum antibodies.
Detection, blood samples from syphilis antibody with colloidal gold-labeled antigen to form antigen-antibody complex, due to the role of complex chromatography to move forward along the note, after a test line (T) pre-coated with the antigen-binding form "Au-TP Ag-TP Ab-TP Ag" sandwich materials and the mobilization of color.
Free colloidal gold-labeled anti-syphilis principles of the Quality Control Division (C) and pre-coated with rabbit anti-TP antibody binding and enrichment of color. Negative specimens were only on the quality control offcie (C) color.
How to use
- Clean your hands and wipe your fingertips with alcohol wipes to keep clean and dry.
- Push the yellow protective spoon of the lancet in, and then rotate and pull the protective spoon.
- Put your fingertip on the lancet needle and press the button next to the lancet.
- Squeeze your fingertips to make a large drop of blood (about 60ul), and then drop it into the sample area (S) of the tester.
- Open the buffer and slowly drop 1 drop into the sample area (S) of the tester.
- Wait for the test results.
- The test results will appear within 15 minutes.
Notice to the testing result
Negative: Negative result does not guarantee there is no TP antibody in low concentration. Thus the test should be repeated at a future time.
Positive: Please consult medical attention at once.
For each box:
- Doctoreyes Test Kit x 1
- Disposable Safety Lancents x 1
- Reserve general Lancets x 1
- Alcohol Wipe Paper x 1
- Buffer x 1
- Pipette x 1
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Chi Shing Biotect (Doctoreyes) Company Limited
- If in case of any dispute, Chi Shing Biotect (Doctoreyes) Company Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon the transaction amount of Doctoreyes products of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$60 delivery fee will be charged.
- Chi Shing Biotect (Doctoreyes) Company Limited will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, epidemic, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Chi Shing Biotech(Doctoreyes) Company Limited via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org