Doulton BTU 2504 filter element (2 sets price) (Free Doulton shower with filter element) [Original licensed product]
- BTU 2504 Filtration Power: 0.2 Microns. Nano antibacterial technology
- Filter life: up to 9 - 12 months / 2300 liters
- BTU 2504 can filter out heavy metals (lead, cadmium, mercury)
- BTU 2504 for Doulton M12 series
- Compliant with NSF 42 and 53 requirements
- made in uk
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Comparison of 3 main filter elements
- UCC (Basic Performance) : It is the basic version of the filter element, which is only suitable for BSP series water filters. If the simplest filtering function is required, such as isolating lead water, UCC is sufficient
- HPU (medium performance) : suitable for a range of water filters, including the M15 series . The HPU filter adopts the "high-density pore technology" technology, which makes the micropores evenly distributed, fully exerts the function of each filtering micropore, and achieves the best filtration water quality standard.
- BTU (High Efficiency) : Only applicable to the BTU filter element of the M12 series water filter, BioTect "nano-antibacterial technology" is added to improve product performance and efficacy, make its structure more orderly, and the pore size becomes smaller, thereby greatly improving Antibacterial function of the filter element
BTU 2504 Diatom Porcelain Filter
The brand-new BioTect™ nano-antibacterial technology greatly improves the antibacterial function of the filter element.
Using 100% natural diatoms, the diatom porcelain particles are very fine, and the gaps between the particles are even narrower. After solidification, a huge "microporous network" is formed inside, so it can effectively prevent particles larger than the pores from passing through. , Absolutely isolate pathogenic bacteria and harmful substances.
The outer tank of the diatom porcelain filter element is filled with silver elements to prevent bacterial growth. The solid structure of the ceramics absolutely prevents the silver elements from falling off and dissolving into water. The filtered water is pure and can be drunk immediately without boiling.
Dalton uses the most advanced extruded activated carbon, which can effectively remove harmful chemicals in water, such as chlorine, insecticides and pesticides, organic substances, and filter out odors, colors and carcinogens such as trihalomethanes.
ion exchange material
Using ATS ion exchange resin, it can effectively remove heavy metal free ions such as lead.
- National Sanitation Foundation NSF #42, #53 (Sept., 93) CLASS 1 standard
- British Standard BS5750 Part II ISO 9001:2008
- British WRAS certification
- American Water Quality Association Certification
- The Ministry of Health of the People's Republic of China imports health and safety products related to drinking water hygiene license Wei Shui Jin Zi (2003) No. 0008 and (2008) No. 0014 and No. 055
- Delivery Service is only restricted to Hong Kong (excluding islands, closed area and locations without elevator).
- PO Box address is not accepted.
- Free shipping for all Doulton orders of amount above $500.
- Delivery fee of HK$50 will be charged for order below $500.
- For all order ship to special area, Postage pay on delivery
Ma Wan, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong Disneyland, Discovery Bay, Ngong Ping 360, Cheung Chau, Lantau Island, Mui Wo, Tai O, Peng Chau, Lamma Island
- Ordered goods will be delivered in 5 - 7 working days (Mon to Fri, except for Public Holidays)after order confirmation. Delivery time is 9am - 6pm.
- If there is no recipient to receive the ordered goods and the order is not successfully delivered, we can reschedule delivery again. However, there will be an extra shipping charge of (to be paid upon delivery). If Doulton (Hong Kong) Limited can’t reach our customers for rescheduling the delivery date and time in 5 working days, the order will be canceled and a refund of the balance will be arranged after deducting shipping fee HK $ 50 and special area surcharge.
- Delivery service may be canceled or delayed due to weather, traffic, district or other factors and the delivery will be soon re-arranged.
- In case your ordered items are not available, or your order is rejected, Doulton (Hong Kong) Limited will inform you by phone, message or email for further arrangement.
INSTALLATION PRICE LIST:
Customers can call the customer service hotline during office hours: 2796 3210 or Whatsapp 5115 6452 to make an appointment for installation (It takes 3 -5 workinf days to arrange)
Countertop Water Filter (Additaional HK$100.00 for Islands District)
- Within 30 days from the date of purchase of the voucher - first-time installation fee HK$150.00
- Removal of original faucet-type water filter and basic accessories included
- When the master comes to install the machine, the inapplicable internal tooth accessories may be taken back old machine
- Reinstallation / door-to-door maintenance fee (replacement parts will be quoted by the master and charged separately) HK$150.00
- If it cannot be installed after visiting the door, the master will charge a HK$50.00 door-to-door/carriage fee.
Under-counter water filter: (Additional HK$100.00 for outlying islands)
- On-site installation costs (excluding countertop drilling costs) -Independent filter faucet style (Doulton Superior Pillar Tap) HK$350.00 - 3-in-1 faucet style (3-Way Mixer Tap) HK$580.00
- Countertop drilling fee (glass or porcelain countertops cannot be drilled) HK$120.00 (Please note: if the concrete structure is thick (3 inches), it may not be possible to install an under-counter water filter) or on-site charge quotation
- Removal of old under-counter water filter or faucet HK$80.00
- Installation of pressure reducer (recommended by the installer depending on site conditions) HK$350.00 (Required installation: plastic case, water pressure over 6 bar or stainless steel case: water pressure over 8 bar)
- Installation after 7:00pm will incur an additional surcharge of HK$100.00
In order to avoid affecting the dark throat in the wall, the master will only install the water filter bracket on the wooden board of the kitchen cabinet.
If other accessories are required for installation due to the on-site environment, the cost of accessories will be quoted by the master. If there is any dispute over the installation fee, the company reserves the right of final decision.
For relocation installation / undermount water filter repair, decap or other services, please call 2796 3210 or Whatsapp 5115 6452 Contact customer service for a quote
- All goods are imported officially and maintenance service is provided by Doulton (Hong Kong) Limited
- keep the product warranty card (if any) and the invoice.
- If you buy a product with anti-counterfeiting label, please cut off the label and attach it to the invoice to enjoy the warranty service.
- Please complete the online-registration within 30 days from the day of purchase. Ｗe guarantee to offer 12 months free maintenance service from the date of purchase (excluding all doulton filter candle)
- Online-registration: https://forms.gle/1t7Cxbr4GBwAwjiK7
- Product warranty applies only to Hong Kong only.
- Doulton (Hong Kong) Limited is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses caused by product damage.
> Doulton (Hong Kong) Limited customer service hotline: 2796 3210
> This Product is provided by Doulton (Hong Kong) Limited
> Should any dispute arise, Doulton (Hong Kong) Limited and health.ESDlife reserves the right of final decision
Q: When should I replace my Doulton water filter?
A: Based on a family of four, we recommend replacing the filter element every six months.
If you notice that the water flow (the speed of water coming out of the faucet) has dropped before 6 months, remove the filter and clean it with a stiff brush. You can clean the filter as needed without compromising performance.
Q: Are all ceramic water filters the same?
A: Absolutely not. Doulton Water Filters, the original manufacturer of ceramic filters, is a trusted brand around the world. We've been updating our filter designs since 1826. We are a UK ISO accredited company supplying independent and regularly tested water filters. Certified by NSF, WRAS, Lucideon, and more.
Q: What causes water to harden?
A: Hardness is caused by calcium carbonate or metal salts in the water. Hard water is perfectly safe to drink, but hard water has less calcium carbonate, so it doesn't lather up soap as freely as soft water does.
Q: Why does total dissolved solids increase when I use a Dalton water filter?
A: With a Doulton water filter, the amount of healthy minerals in the water will increase, resulting in a slight increase in total dissolved solids in the water.
Q: Why does the pH of drinking water rise when ceramic filters are used?
A: With a Dalton water filter, the amount of healthy minerals in the water increases, which causes the pH of the water to increase slightly.
Q: How do I know when to replace the filter?
A: On average, a family of four uses about 8 liters of water per day for cooking and drinking. Therefore, the life of the filter can be estimated based on 10 liters of water per day for four people‧
Q: Are all Dalton plastics BPA free?
A: Yes, all Doulton and British Berkefeld plastics are BPA free food grade polypropylene.
We also offer stainless steel systems for those who wish to avoid the use of plastic.
Q: When I replace the EcoFast® element, do I also need to replace the plastic housing and tubing?
A: No, you don't need to replace the filter housing, you just replace the ceramic filter inside the plastic housing. understand more:
Q: When I replace the dual element water filter and water filter element, can I choose a different water filter element than before?
A: Absolutely. When you replace a dual-element water filter, you can also replace the other filter elements.
You can choose water filter elements for limescale, chlorine, fluoride, sediment and nitrate pollution.
Q: Will my filter remove arsenic?
A: The water filter cannot remove arsenic from the water.
Q: Are my filters resistant to Legionella?
A: The ceramics in our filters create a physical barrier to bacteria, blocking their path. Our water filters are also a trusted brand around the world. However, Legionella can slowly regenerate downstream of the filter, so immediate disinfection is necessary if a filter is suspected of having Legionella.
Q: Can my filter remove nitrates?
A: Yes, our over-counter and under-counter dual-cartridge water filter systems are capable of filtering nitrates.
Q: Can my filter filter estrogen and synthetic estrogen?
A: Yes, the activated carbon in the filter can reduce estrogen and synthetic estrogen in drinking water.
Q: What minerals will be added to the water using a Doulton filter?
A: The mineral content in your water will depend on where you live. Doulton water filters will filter out bacteria and pathogens while leaving healthy minerals in your filtered water.
Q: Will my filter remove manganese?
A: The filter element will not remove manganese.
Q: Will my filter remove fluoride?
A: Yes, our above-counter and under-counter dual-cartridge water filter systems can filter out fluoride. Learn more here.
Q: Will my filter remove chloramines?
A: Our ceramic filters are capable of removing chlorine and monochloramine, improving the taste and odor of drinking water.
Q: Will my filter remove aluminum?
A: Our ceramic filters remove particulate aluminum. >99.99% of particulate aluminum will be removed at 0.9 microns / >99.99% of particulate aluminum will be removed at 0.5 to 0.8 microns. Filtration is not suitable for dissolved aluminum.
Q: Will my filter remove limescale?
A: Yes, our top and undercounter dual cartridge water filter systems can filter limescale. Learn more here.
Q; How to clean ceramic filter candles?
A: We recommend gentle cleaning with a scouring pad until the ceramic is clean again.
It is recommended to use rubber gloves for cleaning, never use soap or detergent.
Make sure the end of the plastic holder does not touch the unfiltered water.
Q: How do I know when my ceramic filter needs cleaning?
A: When your water flow (the speed of water coming out of your faucet) decreases, it may be time to clean your water filter.
Q: Why is my ceramic filter changing color?
A: That's great news - your filter is doing its job! These discolored substances are attached to the surface of the filter and removed in your drinking water.
Q: My ceramic filter seems to be clogging a lot; is it functioning properly?
A: Without a doubt, this means that your ceramic filter has successfully blocked much of the dirt and bacteria that would otherwise be present in your drinking water. If you find your filter is clogging frequently, consider our DUAL system with a sediment pre-filter, which can help stop clogging.
Q: Do filter elements need to be disinfected after cleaning?
A: Sterilization is not required, all of our filters have built in bacteria inhibition.
Q; How to keep the inside of the filter housing clean?
A: The best way to clean the filter housing is to unscrew the filter body from the head and wipe the surface and interior of the body with a soft cloth dampened with warm water. You can do this when changing your water filter.
Q: What happens if I leave the filter idle for a while?
A: If you leave the filter unused for a period of time, you may notice that your drinking water becomes "flat" or "stale". To clear this up, simply run the filter faucet for five minutes.
Q: Why is my water flow reduced?
A: Your filter may need cleaning.
Q: Can I recycle old ceramic filters?
A: You can recycle the plastic holder and compost the old filter element, or use it to help with drainage from the bottom of the plant pot.
We recommend using a hammer to remove the plastic bracket from the filter element with light pressure. Then, cover the ceramic with an old rag and gently break it into small pieces with a hammer.