Doulton Dalton M12 Series DCS + BTU 2501 Countertop Water Filter [Original Licensed]
- Effectively prevent bacteria from multiplying
- Adsorbs chlorine and volatile organic compounds
- Can filter out heavy metals (lead, cadmium, mercury)
- Stainless steel body is more durable
- Filter elements are certified to NSF 42 and NSF 53
- Buy BTU 2501 Filters Separately
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
- UCC (Basic Effectiveness) : is the basic version of the filter element, only suitable for BSP series water filters. If the simplest filtering function is required, such as the isolation of lead water, UCC is sufficient for it
- HPU (Medium Performance) : Suitable for a range of water filters, including the M15 series . The HPU filter element adopts the "high-density pore technology" technology, which makes the micropores evenly distributed, giving full play to the function of each filtering micropore, and achieving the best filtration water quality standard.
- BTU (High Efficiency) : It is only applicable to the BTU filter element of the M12 series water filter. BioTect "nano antibacterial technology" is added to improve the performance and efficacy of the product, so that its structure is more orderly and the pore size becomes smaller, thereby greatly improving the Antibacterial function of filter element
BTU 2501 NSF Diatom Porcelain Filter
The new BioTect™ nano antibacterial technology greatly enhances the antibacterial function of the filter element.
Using 100% natural diatoms, the diatom porcelain particles are very fine, and the gaps between the particles are even narrower. After solidification, a huge "micropore network" is formed inside, so it can effectively prevent the particles larger than the pores from passing through. , Absolutely isolate pathogenic bacteria and harmful substances.
The outer bladder of the diatom ceramic filter element is added with silver element to prevent the growth of bacteria. The solid structure of the ceramic absolutely prevents the silver element from falling off and dissolving into the water. After filtration, the water is pure and ready to drink without boiling.
Daltons uses the most advanced extruded activated carbon, which can effectively remove harmful chemicals in water, such as chlorine, pesticides and pesticides, organic substances, filter out odors, colors and carcinogens such as trihalomethanes.
ion exchange material
Using ATS ion exchange resin, it can effectively remove heavy metal free ions such as lead.
Filters out contaminants
Certified by the National Sanitation Foundation NSF 42 and NSF 53
British Standard BS5750 Part II ISO 9001:2008
UK WRAS certification
American Water Quality Association Certification
- Delivery Service is only restricted to Hong Kong (excluding islands, closed area and locations without elevator).
- PO Box address is not accepted.
- Free shipping for all Doulton orders of amount above $500.
- Delivery fee of HK$50 will be charged for order below $500.
- For all order ship to special area, Postage pay on delivery
Ma Wan, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong Disneyland, Discovery Bay, Ngong Ping 360, Cheung Chau, Lantau Island, Mui Wo, Tai O, Peng Chau, Lamma Island
- Ordered goods will be delivered in 7 working days (Mon to Fri, except for Public Holidays)after order confirmation. Delivery time is 9am - 6pm.
- If there is no recipient to receive the ordered goods and the order is not successfully delivered, we can reschedule delivery again. However, there will be an extra shipping charge of (to be paid upon delivery). If Doulton (Hong Kong) Limited can’t reach our customers for rescheduling the delivery date and time in 5 working days, the order will be canceled and a refund of the balance will be arranged after deducting shipping fee HK $ 50 and special area surcharge.
- Delivery service may be canceled or delayed due to weather, traffic, district or other factors and the delivery will be soon re-arranged.
- In case your ordered items are not available, or your order is rejected, Doulton (Hong Kong) Limited will inform you by phone, message or email for further arrangement.
INSTALLATION PRICE LIST:
Customers can call the customer service hotline during office hours: 2796 3210 or Whatsapp 5115 6452 to make an appointment for installation (It takes 3 -5 workinf days to arrange)
Countertop Water Filter (Additaional HK$100.00 for Islands District)
- Within 30 days from the date of purchase of the voucher - first-time installation fee HK$150.00
- Removal of original faucet-type water filter and basic accessories included
- When the master comes to install the machine, the inapplicable internal tooth accessories may be taken back old machine
- Reinstallation / door-to-door maintenance fee (replacement parts will be quoted by the master and charged separately) HK$150.00
- If it cannot be installed after visiting the door, the master will charge a HK$50.00 door-to-door/carriage fee.
Under-counter water filter: (Additional HK$100.00 for outlying islands)
- On-site installation costs (excluding countertop drilling costs) -Independent filter faucet style (Doulton Superior Pillar Tap) HK$350.00 - 3-in-1 faucet style (3-Way Mixer Tap) HK$580.00
- Countertop drilling fee (glass or porcelain countertops cannot be drilled) HK$120.00 (Please note: if the concrete structure is thick (3 inches), it may not be possible to install an under-counter water filter) or on-site charge quotation
- Removal of old under-counter water filter or faucet HK$80.00
- Installation of pressure reducer (recommended by the installer depending on site conditions) HK$350.00 (Required installation: plastic case, water pressure over 6 bar or stainless steel case: water pressure over 8 bar)
- Installation after 7:00pm will incur an additional surcharge of HK$100.00
In order to avoid affecting the dark throat in the wall, the master will only install the water filter bracket on the wooden board of the kitchen cabinet.
If other accessories are required for installation due to the on-site environment, the cost of accessories will be quoted by the master. If there is any dispute over the installation fee, the company reserves the right of final decision.
For relocation installation / undermount water filter repair, decap or other services, please call 2796 3210 or Whatsapp 5115 6452 Contact customer service for a quote
- All goods are imported officially and maintenance service is provided by Doulton (Hong Kong) Limited
- keep the product warranty card (if any) and the invoice.
- If you buy a product with anti-counterfeiting label, please cut off the label and attach it to the invoice to enjoy the warranty service.
- Please complete the online-registration within 30 days from the day of purchase. Ｗe guarantee to offer 12 months free maintenance service from the date of purchase (excluding all doulton filter candle)
- Online-registration: https://forms.gle/1t7Cxbr4GBwAwjiK7
- Product warranty applies only to Hong Kong only.
- Doulton (Hong Kong) Limited is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses caused by product damage.
> Doulton (Hong Kong) Limited customer service hotline: 2796 3210
> This Product is provided by Doulton (Hong Kong) Limited
> Should any dispute arise, Doulton (Hong Kong) Limited and health.ESDlife reserves the right of final decision
Q: When should I replace the Doulton water filter?
A: For a family of four, we recommend replacing the filter element every six months.
If you notice a drop in water flow (the speed of water coming out of the faucet) before 6 months, remove the filter and clean it with a stiff brush. You can clean the filter as needed without compromising performance.
Q: Are all ceramic water filters the same?
A: Absolutely not. Doulton Water Filter is the original manufacturer of ceramic filters, a trusted brand worldwide. We've been updating our filter designs since 1826. We are a UK ISO certified company providing independent and regularly tested water filters. Accredited by NSF, WRAS, Lucideon and more.
Q: What causes water to harden?
A: The hardness is caused by calcium carbonate or metal salts in the water. Hard water is completely safe to drink, but hard water contains less calcium carbonate, so it doesn't lather as freely as soap does like soft water.
Q: Why does total dissolved solids increase when I use a Dalton water filter?
A: With a Doulton water filter, the healthy mineral content of the water increases, resulting in a slight increase in the total dissolved solids in the water.
Q: Why does the pH of drinking water rise when using ceramic filters?
A: With a Dalton water filter, the healthy mineral content of the water increases, resulting in a slight increase in the pH of the water.
Q: How do I know when to replace the filter?
A: On average, a family of four uses about 8 liters of water per day for cooking and drinking. Therefore, the life of the filter can be estimated based on 10 liters of water per day for four people‧
Q: Are all Daltons plastics BPA free?
A: Yes, all Doulton and British Berkefeld plastics are BPA free food grade polypropylene.
We also offer stainless steel systems, catering to those who wish to avoid plastic.
Q: When I replace the EcoFast® filter element, do I also need to replace the plastic housing and tubing?
A: No, you don't need to replace the filter housing, you just need to replace the ceramic filter inside the plastic housing. understand more:
Q: When I replace the dual-element water filter and water filter element, can I choose a different water filter element than before?
A: Absolutely. When you replace a dual-cartridge water filter, you can also replace the filters of other water filters.
You can choose from water filter elements for scale, chlorine, fluoride, sediment and nitrate contamination.
Q: Will my filter remove arsenic?
A: Water filters cannot filter arsenic from water.
Q: Are my filters resistant to Legionella?
A: The ceramics in our filters form a physical barrier to bacteria, blocking their path. Our water filters are also trusted brands around the world. However, Legionella bacteria can slowly regenerate downstream of the filter, so immediate disinfection is necessary if a filter is suspected of having Legionella bacteria.
Q: Can my filter filter filter nitrates?
A: Yes, our over-counter and under-counter dual-cartridge water filter systems can filter nitrates.
Q: Can my filter filter filter estrogen and synthetic estrogen?
A: Yes, the activated charcoal in the filter can reduce estrogen and synthetic estrogen in drinking water.
Q: What minerals will be added to the water using a Doulton filter?
A: The mineral content of your water will depend on where you live. Doulton water filters will leave healthy minerals in your filtered water while filtering out bacteria and pathogens.
Q: Will my filter remove manganese?
A: The filter element does not remove manganese.
Q: Will my filter remove fluoride?
A: Yes, our over-counter and under-counter dual-cartridge water filter systems can filter fluoride. Learn more here.
Q: Will my filter remove chloramines?
A: Our ceramic filters are capable of removing chlorine and monochloramine, improving the taste and smell of drinking water.
Q: Will my filter element remove aluminum?
A: Our ceramic filters remove particulate aluminum. >99.99% particulate aluminium will be removed at 0.9 microns / >99.99% particulate aluminium will be removed at 0.5 to 0.8 microns. Filtration is not suitable for dissolved aluminum.
Q: Will my filter remove limescale?
A: Yes, our over-counter and under-counter dual-cartridge water filter systems can filter limescale. Learn more here.
Q; How to clean the ceramic filter candle?
A: We recommend gentle cleaning with a scouring pad until the ceramic is clean again.
It is recommended to use rubber gloves for cleaning, do not use soap or detergent.
Make sure the end of the plastic holder does not come into contact with unfiltered water.
Q: How do I know when my ceramic filter element needs cleaning?
A: When your water flow (the speed of the water coming out of the faucet) decreases, it may be time to clean the water filter.
Q: Why does my ceramic filter change color?
A: This is good news - your filter is doing its job! These discolored substances are attached to the surface of the filter and removed from your drinking water.
Q: My ceramic filter seems to clog frequently; is it functioning properly?
A: Without a doubt, this means that your ceramic filter has successfully blocked many of the dirt and bacteria that were originally present in your drinking water. If you find that your filter is clogged frequently, consider using our DUAL system with a sediment pre-filter, which can help stop clogging.
Q: Does the filter element need to be sterilized after cleaning?
A: No need to sterilize, all our filters have built-in bacteria suppression.
Q; How to keep the inside of the filter housing clean?
A: The best way to clean the filter housing is to unscrew the filter body from the head and wipe the surface and interior of the body with a soft cloth moistened with warm water. You can do this when changing the water filter.
Q: What happens if I leave the filter idle for a while?
A: If you leave the filter idle for a while, you may notice that your drinking water becomes "flat" or "stale." To clear this problem, simply run the filter tap for five minutes.
Q: Why has my water flow decreased?
A: Your filter may need cleaning.
Q: Can I recycle old ceramic filters?
A: You can recycle the plastic support and compost the old filter element, or use it to help drain the bottom of the plant pot.
We recommend using a hammer to remove the plastic bracket from the filter element with light pressure. Then, cover the ceramic with an old rag and lightly break it into small pieces with a hammer.