Earth Harvest Organic Black Dried Figs 150g
- Rich in vitamins
- Among them, vitamin C has the highest content
- Rich in minerals
- Fruits are high in calcium
- Contains essential trace elements selenium and zinc
Purchase Exceed $450 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Black figs are rich in vitamins, of which vitamin C has the highest content; 2.3 times that of oranges, 8 times that of peaches, 20 times that of grapes, and 27 times that of pears.
The black fig fruit and leaves are rich in minerals, the fruit is high in calcium, and contains trace elements selenium and zinc that are necessary for the human body.
In addition, black figs also contain more than 30 kinds of lipids, and most of them are neutral lipids and glycolipids; 68% of the fatty acids contained are unsaturated fatty acids and a small amount of linoleic acid, which is essential for the human body.
- Delivery Service is only restricted to Hong Kong (excluding islands, closed area and locations without elevator).
- PO Box address is not accepted.
- Free delivery for purchase of HK$450 or above.
- Purchase for less than HK$450, a delivery fee of HK$70 will be charged.
- Ordered goods will be delivered in 3-5 working days after order confirmation.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather. (E.g., Christmas, New Year and Easter, No. 8 Gale or Storm signal, rainstorm warning signal)
TERMS and CONDITIONS:
- All fruit(s) will be provided by Fresh Organic.
- All fruit(s) and photos shown in listings are for reference only, the real object should be considered as final.
- In case of any disputes, Fresh Organic and health.ESDlife reserve the right to make the final decision.