FAIR CIRCLE Black Sesame (200g)
- Organic Black Sesame is rich in vitamin E and linolenic acid. It lowers blood pressure and prevents thrombosis. Lecithin strengthens blood vessels, as well as improving concentration and memory.
Purchase Exceed $600 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of Origin
Sri Lanka (Producer: PODIE)
Organic Black Sesame is rich in vitamin E and linolenic acid. It lowers blood pressure and prevents thrombosis. Lecithin strengthens blood vessels, as well as improving concentration and memory.
Regular intake leaves your hair shiny black. Black sesame's calcium content is much higher than white sesame. Vegetarians and those who take dairy-free diets should eat 3 spoons of black sesame a day as calcium supplement.
1. Eat organic black sesame with oats, breakfast cereal, general meals and dessert to enhance nutrition.
2. Easy Sesame Porridge: Ground the seeds into powder. Add black sesame powder when the rice is ready and cook for about 5 minutes more. Season with a pinch of salt. Generally, 50g black sesame per 100g rice.
Suitable for vegetarians
About the producer
PODIE, the People’s Organisation for Development, Imports and Export, is a small scale operation which started in Negombo, north of Colombo, Sri Lanka, in 1974. FAIR CIRCLE is a guarantee member of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO), in partnership with PODIE since 2008.
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by FAIR CIRCLE @ Hong Kong Fair Trade Power Limited
3. If in case of any dispute, FAIR CIRCLE @ Hong Kong Fair Trade Power Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of FAIR CIRCLE products of HK$600. For spending less than HKD$600, HKD$60 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 4 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 3 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: email@example.com / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288