FAIR CIRCLE Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil 10ml
- Helps calm and soothe muscle and joint pain
- The ingredient is mainly citronellal, natural repellent of mosquitoes / insects
Purchase Exceed $400 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of Origin
~ Helps calm and soothe muscle and joint pain
~ The ingredient is mainly citronellal, natural repellent of mosquitoes / insects
1) -DIY insect repellent
Material: water 50ml
Citronella Oil 20 drops
Lemongrass oil 10 drops
(If used by children, please replace with lavender oil)
Lemon Eucalyptus Oil 20 drops
Spray bottle 1 (capacity about 60ml)
Method: put water into the spray bottle, then add the oils.
Note: Shake well before use, or only spray on the clothes
Effective mosquito repellent: 1-2 hours
Shelf life: 1 month
2) Rheumatism, joint/muscle pain: Lemon Eucalyptus oil + Lavender / Rosemary oil, add into base oil and massage
*Note & Caution:
~ Must be diluted or blended with carrier oil when using directly on skin
Hypertension and epilepsy patients are not recommended. Avoid using during pregnancy
Since 1977, Maroma from Auroville, India, has been a conscientious producer of natural home and body care products which are made with care for the environment and concern for social development.
Since its inception the motto of Maroma has been to put people before machines, hence their work environment reflects this maxim. They are a member of the World Fair Trade Organization and Fair Trade Forum India.
They follow the Fair Trade policy for all those involved with the company, taking care of the cleanliness and safety of the work space to the well-being of the workers.
Maroma employs only adults, mostly women, from the local villages. To encourage schooling, they ensure that prospective employees have completed their education before they are hired. Benefits include a safe and pleasant work atmosphere, reasonable hours, health care facilities, hygiene programs, nutritional snacks, and savings plans.
Most of Maroma’s products are Natural, made with natural essential oils and no chemicals. They are constantly working towards replacing synthetic raw materials with natural ingredients whenever possible, including natural preservatives and natural colors. Maroma‘s products comply with international natural body care standards.
Maroma is particularly sensitive to environmental issues and is dedicated to help preserve the planet’s natural resources. The ingredients in Maroma’s products and packaging are recyclable and naturally abundant or taken from renewable resources. Waste is greatly minimized through recycling, and only materials with the least impact on the environment are chosen for packaging, such as handmade paper.
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by FAIR CIRCLE @ Hong Kong Fair Trade Power Limited
3. If in case of any dispute, FAIR CIRCLE @ Hong Kong Fair Trade Power Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of FAIR CIRCLE products of HK$400. For spending less than HKD$400, HKD$60 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 4 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 3 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: email@example.com / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288