FAIR CIRCLE Eucalyptus Oil 10ml
- Up-lifting, promote concentration
- Excellent anti-bacterial and anti-inflammation, dispel phlegm
- Suitable for respiratory diseases, common colds and throat infection
Purchase Exceed $600 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of Origin
India (Producer: Mereville Trust)
1. Relieve respiratory problems: Eucalyptus + lemon + cedar wood oil.
Add 1 drop of each in a bowl / cup of hot water. Inhale with head covered by a large towel.
2. Relieve fatigue and muscle pain: Use during massage or bathing
3. Relieve leg cramps: Eucalyptus Lavender + Geranium + Lavender oil.
Massage with carrier oil
*Note & Caution:
~ Not suitable for high blood pressure & epilepsy patient
~ Must be diluted or blended with carrier oil when using directly on skin
~ Fair Trade natural essential oils are not tested on animals
~ Store away from sunlight
Suitable for vegetarians
About the producer
Mereville Trust was set up in 1994, is a Fair-Trade Organization, located in South India. In May 2004, Mereville has become a member of WFTO – Fair Trade International Organization. They use honest labour principles and treat all of their employees with dignity and respect. They employ mostly women in order to increase their standard of living, and that of their children, and they provide health benefits along with a standardized minimum wage.
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by FAIR CIRCLE @ Hong Kong Fair Trade Power Limited
3. If in case of any dispute, FAIR CIRCLE @ Hong Kong Fair Trade Power Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of FAIR CIRCLE products of HK$600. For spending less than HKD$600, HKD$60 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 4 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 3 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: email@example.com / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288