FAIR CIRCLE Moroccan Organic Dried Rose 25g
- Roses are mellow with sweet fragrance. It is soothing, can regulate liver and improve skins quality. Fair Circle Moroccan organic dried roses were picked by the member of co-op in Morocco. Fair trade can protect the producer to received reasonable and sustainable income. Additionally, giving them a right, the women can raise their social and economic statuses.
Purchase Exceed $600 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of Origin
Morocco (Producer: Morocco Women Cooperative)
Roses are mellow with sweet fragrance. It is soothing, can regulate liver and improve skins quality. Fair Circle Moroccan organic dried roses were picked by the member of co-op in Morocco. Fair trade can protect the producer to received reasonable and sustainable income. Additionally, giving them a right, the women can raise their social and economic statuses.
Usage : Put a few organic dried roses in a cup of boiling water. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes. Can also brew with green tea and black tea. To regulate physical cold, serve the drink with wolf berries or red dates.
Storage : Store in cool and dry place; sealed properly after opened
*Caution : Avoid during pregnancy
- Suitable for vegetarians
About the producer
Morocco Women Cooperative
The organic herbs, argan oils, hydolats, mineral powder, are collected and processed by the local women cooperatives in Morocco. Fair trade guarantees producers reasonable and sustainable income. They are empowered and their social and economic statuses are enhanced.
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by FAIR CIRCLE @ Hong Kong Fair Trade Power Limited
3. If in case of any dispute, FAIR CIRCLE @ Hong Kong Fair Trade Power Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of FAIR CIRCLE products of HK$600. For spending less than HKD$600, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 4 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 3 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288