FAIR CIRCLE Ylang Ylang Oil 10ml
- Relieve anxiety, stress and depression
- Balance oil secretion
Purchase Exceed $400 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of Origin
~ Relieve anxiety, stress and depression
~ Balance oil secretion
-Calmness and soothing insomnia: Petitgrain + ylang-ylang, steaming or massage with base oil
-Hair Care: Rosemary + Ylang Ylang, Massage with carrier oil
Must be diluted or blended with carrier oil when using directly on skin.
Not suitable for persons with pregnancy and hypotension
Suitable for vegetarians
RASA (Ruro Agro Services Association) was formed in 1991 by Sasha as a trust, aiming to equip women from underprivileged communities, trains them for producing a range of natural body and hair care products.
Rural women were identified at the outskirts of Kolkata city where RASA office is situated. Sasha, a fair trade organization and member of WFTO, provide all the required inputs from production and managerial skill training, identification of raw material sources to accounting, quality control, group management, and marketing support.
Suitable for vegetarians
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by FAIR CIRCLE @ Hong Kong Fair Trade Power Limited
3. If in case of any dispute, FAIR CIRCLE @ Hong Kong Fair Trade Power Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of FAIR CIRCLE products of HK$400. For spending less than HKD$400, HKD$60 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 4 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 3 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: email@example.com / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288