The main influenza season in Hong Kong in the past were the winter season in general which usually more common in periods from January to March/April and from July to August in Hong Kong.
Since it takes about two weeks after vaccination for antibodies to develop in the body and provide protection against influenza virus infection, it is advised to get vaccinated at least two weeks before the start of influenza season.
The vaccine is only applicable in Hello Kitty Health Centre and injection procedure is handled by registered/ enrolled nurse medical professional.
People aged 9 years old or above : Only one dose of Quadrivalent
Children aged 6 months to aged below 9 years old : Two doses of Quadrivalent,with at least 4 weeks intervals after first dose (Only one dose is required if the children have been vaccinated in the past years)
*Individuals 6 months
The World Health Organisation (WHO) recommends that quadrivalent vaccines to be used in the 2019-2020 influenza season (northern hemisphere winter virus) contain the following:
Who should NOT be vaccinated :
Hello Kitty Health Centre will contact the customer within 1-2 working days after successful payment.
- Customers must present their identity cards and print out the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
- The plan will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
- All vaccine injection will provided by nurse.
- This transaction is subject to the assessment by nurse for the suitability of vaccine injection. Patients will have to pay a consultation fee of $300 if considered not suitable for the vaccine injection upon consultation. The remaining balance will be refunded.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Hello Kitty Health Centre shall be final.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
Disclaimer: ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Hello Kitty Health Centre .
Hello Kitty Health Centre
Room 115, 1/F, Wing On Plaza, 62 Mody Road,
Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Mon-Sat: 9:30a.m - 6:30p.m
Sunday and Public Holiday: Closed
Tel: +852 39746698 / +852 3974 6699