Hong Kong Well Women Sentis Hereditary Cancer Panel with Tumour Marker (Breast & Ovarian Cancer BRCA1 & 2)
Recommended for 18 years old or above female
Female who is concerned about health, cancer patients, or those who have a family history of breast cancer/ovarian cancer and their family members; Two or more family members have breast cancer or ovarian cancer; Early-onset breast cancer was diagnosed in the family (under 45 years old); The same person in the family has multiple breast cancers, or has breast cancer and ovarian cancer successively; A male in the family is a breast cancer patient; Patients with breast cancer or ovarian inflammation
Key Checkup Items:
BRCA 1 / 2, Cancer Markers
Breasts and Pelvic ExaminationHighlight
BRCA Gene Test
CA125 (Ovaries Cancer)
Report explained by female doctor
Pap Smear (Liquid-based)Check for abnormal growth of cervical cells.Suitable for women with sexual experienceHK$600.0
HKWWC Sentis Hereditary Cancer Panel with Tumour Marker (Breast & Ovarian Cancer BRCA1 / 2)
Breast cancer is one of the leading death cause of women in Hong Kong. Genetic testing and cancer marker can assess the risk of breast and ovarian cancer, so you can prevent and prepare.The earlier detection of genetic mutations can avoid delays in treatment, the higher the chance of cancer being cured.
- Hereditary cancers account for approximately 5-10% of all cancers, and people who inherit genetic mutations generally are more likely to develop certain cancers at earlier age of onset than the common population.
- The most common genetic mutations are found in BRCA1/2 genes. Gene mutations cause DNA repair mechanisms to fail, thereby increasing the risk of breast cancer, ovarian cancer or other cancers. If you a BRCA gene mutation carried, it has 50% chance of inheriting the gene mutation to the next generation..If you are a high-risk person, you should be tested and monitored regularly. Early prevention can help reduce the risk of death.
- When cancer occurs, the tumor will produce special substances, which can be detected in blood, body fluids or tissues. This plan includes two cancer indicators to help detect signs of cancer. CA 15.3 can be used to detect breast cancer and CA 125 can detect ovarian cancer, endometrial cancer, peritoneal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
Hong Kong Well Women Centre Terms and Conditions:
The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 1-2 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days. General Enquiry Hotline: 2155 4209, whatsapps 9143 6036 ( Hong Kong Well Women Centre)
For customers aged 18 or above (Allergen (IgE) test suitable for aged 5 or above)
All Health Checkup Packages valid for 1 years. Registration must be completed within 1 years, e.g. purchase date is 1st January 2014, customers must be registered on or before 1st January 2015. Reservation in advance is needed.
This transaction is subject to the assessment by doctor for the suitability of vaccine injection. If a patient is considered not suitable for the vaccine injection upon doctor’s consultation, the full amount will be refunded.
Under normal circumstances, all medical reports will be ready around 7 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday).
A. Local customers
Self collect for Face to Face Explanation
Time of self-collect:
Mondays to Saturdays (9 am to 1:00pm)
Sunday and public holiday off
B. Mainland customers (Choose one)
1. Self collect for Face to Face Explanation
2. Courier (SF Express) & Return Call - Freight Collect
- An additional fee of $300 for extra report explanation section on request.
- All medical records will be destroyed after 3 months. Extra administration fee may be charged for additional copies (to be negotiate).
- If they choose mailing report, then they do so at their own risk.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment. Referral letter can be supply on request, the charge is $200 for this service.
- If individuals have special medical needs, the Hong Kong Well Women Centre reserves the right to impose additional fees according to the circumstances.
- Pap smear is suitable for women with sexual experience
- DEXA bone density test is suitable for people over 40 years old (except for special needs)
- In case of any dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and HKBH Ambulatory Medical Centre should be final.
- The window period for sexually transmitted diseases is about 1 month, and the window period for AIDS can be up to 3 months. Window period = the body may be infected with the virus, but a period is required for a positive response to the antibody/antigen test. If you are unwell or in doubt, you can consult our doctor by appointment with consultation fee.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.