QTEC IQ test
- Recommended for 2 years old or above
Key Checkup Items:
- Assessment of child's IQ and cognitive development
Assessment to be done by clinical psychologist
Assessment Discussion With Parents(After finding the root cause of the behavioral problem; relate the conclusion to the parents and give advice, recommendations for management and parental discipline styles to the parent after assessment)
Formal Assessment Report
included with detailed description on child's performance during the assessment and assessment results together with recommendations from psychologist. This formal assessment report can be submitted to the public sectors17% off
Recommended for Children aged 2 or above. Include assessment of child's IQ and cognitive development, result will disucss and evaluate with clinical psychologists.
Assessment is provided by clinical psychologists.
Include assessment of child's IQ and cognitive development, a simple written report will be provided. The clinical psychologists will disucss and evaluate the test result with the parents.
The evaluation time will take about two hours, 30 minutes for parents interview, and 1 hour and 30 minutes for one-to-one evaluation with children. The report will be sent to your home address in about seven working days. After the assessment, if necessary, psychologist will directly refer child for on-site training, special needs training service, or follow-up at local hospitals.
- Parent interview before assessment (30 minutes)
- One-on-one Assessment/observation with the child (90 minutes)
- Debriefing with parents after evaluation: preliminary explanation of observation and evaluation results (15 minutes)
- A copy of the assessment summary will be mailed to your home address within seven working days
- Directly refer to the Social Welfare Department allocation service for children who have delayed development or special learning needs
Quality Therapy and Education Centre - Terms and Conditions on child development assessment services:
- After receiving confirmation email from health.ESDlife, the assessment centre will call customer to schedule the appointment within 6 working days.
- Customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letters upon registration.
* Please note: Customers can make appointment bookings for Dyslexia assessments 4-6 weeks upon successful purchase.
- The assessment service is suitable for everyone.
- The assessment service is only valid for one year from the date of purchase. After which, the confirmation letter will not be accepted.
- No refund is allowed once the Order has been confirmed.
- The offer cannot be redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with other promotions, discount coupons and cash vouchers.
- Under normal circumstances, the medical examination report would be ready in 7-10 working days.
- The assessment service includes simple report. For Learning Disabilities Assessment / Hyperactivity Disorder Assessment / Autism Assessment / Memory Assessment, customer can pay additional $800 for a detailed written report.
- All child development assessment service is not intended to substitute medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes.
- The child development assessment service does not include individual or group follow-up treatment services.
- No priority services for child that wishes to continue for treatment services.
- Each child can only enjoy the promotion price of assessment service once.
- Children must bring their own doctor's referral letter for occupational therapy assessment.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.
Assessment Centre Address:
22/F, Ka Nin Wah Commercial Building, 423-425 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Monday - Friday︰10:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.; 2:30p.m. – 6:00p.m.
Saturday︰9:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.
Sunday and Public Holiday︰Closed