Envirosafe Air-catalyst, Chitin catalyst VOCs and Odor Removal Service
- Air-catalyst for house and Chitin for wood furniture
- Made in Japan, Long-lasting performance
- Air-catalyst, decompose formaldehyde all the time
- Natural material, safe and reliable for pregnant women, babies, children
- Completely transparent after drying, leaving no traces on any surface.
- No adhesive substance to prevent secondary pollution
Purchase Exceed $650 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
The DN-365 air catalyst is developed by Japan with using the latest composite catalytic materials and technologies. A layer of honeycomb-type porous ceramic protective membrane will be formed on every surface after air catalyst sprayed. It produces a strong redox effect with oxygen, combines macromolecular inorganic ions, and pass through strong redox catalytic decomposition function to turn harmful gases into harmless water and carbon dioxide.
C-Shield chitin has positive ionic compounds with high biodegradability and stability. Chitin will form a film on the surface of the furniture to capture and adsorb formaldehyde. The source of formaldehyde is continuously effective, and the contact between human and formaldehyde is isolated.
- Initial VOCs Concentration Measurement
- VOCs Removal Service
- Final VOCs Concentration Measurement
- VOC Data reporting
- Before the VOCs Removal Construction
- Ensure the flat renovation has been finished, empty the wardrobe and cabinet, all furniture and the flat is ready and clean.
- Close the window (or leave it with 2 - 4cm).
- **Special notice for office user**
Please inform the security office to turn off the smoke sensor (during construction)
- During the VOCs Removal Construction
- Customers can stay at the construction site and recommend to wear a respirator.
- Customers can also leave the construction site temporarily and please take any valuables with you.
- After the VOCs Removal Construction
- Do not put any object on or wipe the sprayed surface within 12 hours
- he catalyst coating will completely dry and hardened after 12 hours, customers can then clean normally as usual.
- After VOCs removal construction finished, keep the window open to faster the coating dry and the decomposition of formaldehyde.
- Wellcome to move-in after the construction finished 1-2 days.
Average Construction Time:
- 500 sq. ft.: around 1 hour
- 1000 sq. ft.: 1.5 - 2 hours
Delivery Areas and Shipping Fee:
Free delivery for purchase of HK$650 or above of Honour Envirosafe Tech Limited.
Purchase for less than HK$650, a delivery fee of HK$50 will be charged.
- Delivery Service is only restricted to Hong Kong (excluding islands, closed area and locations without elevator).
- PO Box or Hotel address is not accepted.
- For all order ship to special area, an extra cost will be requested by delivery man(cash only).
Ma Wan: $300
Discovery Bay: $500
Delivery Time and Conditions:
- Ordered goods will be delivered in 4-5 working days (Mon to Fri, except for Public Holidays) after order confirmation. Delivery time is 9am-6pm.
- Honour Envirosafe will contact customers to confirm the delivery date and time before delivery.
- Delivery service may be canceled or delayed due to weather, traffic, district or other factors and the delivery will be soon re-arranged.
- In case your ordered items are not available, or your order is rejected, Honour Envirosafe will inform you by phone call or email for further arrangement.
- One year service is provided from the date of purchase.
- This warranty does not cover routine inspection/filter replacement and cleaning (upon client’s request).
- This warranty does not cover any damages caused from alterations, accident, mice or abuse.
- Unsuitable environment/extremely poor air quality and improper installation, wear and tear damage due to normal use.
- The company is entitled to discontinue the warranty period if product has been serviced or tempered with by unauthorized personnel.
- This warranty excludes transportation packing and delivery charges.
VOCs Removal Service Normal Conditions:
- After order placed and confirmed, Honour Envirosafe Tech will contact the customer to confirm the appointment details within 1 to 2 working days. Customers can also contract Honor Envirosafe Tech to make the appointment by phone.
- Customers should inform Honor Envirosafe Tech 2 working days in advance for any amendment of the service appointment.
- Catalysts that can't be sprayed include metal surface, tile surface, glass surface, marble surface, mirror surface, and rubber surface.
- Customer needs to ensure the flat renovation has been finished, empty the wardrobe and cabinet, all furniture and the flat is ready and clean.
- This service is provided by Honor Envirosafe Tech.
- In case of any disputes, Honor Envirosafe Tech and health.ESDlife reserve the right to make the final decision.
Service area and time:
- For the below area, an additional fee will be charged by the technician (cash only).
Ma Wan: $300
Discovery Bay: $500
For address in outlying islands, restricted areas, trucks that cannot be reached directly or locations without elevator, please contact Honour Envirosafe Tech by phone before purchase.
- Monday to Saturday
Period (1) starts at 10:00 am
Period (2) starts at 01:00 pm
Period (3) starts at 04:00 pm
Period (4) starts at 06:30 pm
- For service would like to book on Sunday or public holiday, an additional fee of $200 will be charged by the technician (cash only).
VOCs Removal Service Warranty:
- The customer can make an appointment for the formaldehyde measurement service within 3 years after the completion of the construction. The warranty only covers the furniture and walls at the time of construction.
- If the index excessed 0.08 ppm (safety standard), Honor Envirosafe Tech will provide the same service once for free.
- If the index within 0.08 ppm (safety standard), Honor Envirosafe Tech will charge an inspection fee of $500.
> Honour Envirosafe Tech. customer service hotline: 3702-3360
> This Product is provided by Honour Envirosafe Tech
> Should any dispute arise, Honour Envirosafe Tech and health.ESDlife reserves the right of final decision