- This allergy-free sanitizing method is especially suitable for kitchen utensils, bedding, sofa, toys, undergarments, daily appliances, mobile phone and oral care products.
- A credible and safe method with quick and simple application
- No chemicals, irritants nor smell
- No any noxious substance
- Totally silent
- Outstanding sanitizing effectiveness of UV-C: Kills up to 99.99% bacteria. The wavelengths of short-wavelength ultraviolet (UV-C) light, which is also called short-wavelength sanitizing UV light, are between 200nm and 275nm. Short-wavelength UV light is widely applied in the domains of hospital, air-conditioning system, sanitizing cabinet, water treatment equipment, drinking fountain, sewage treatment plant, swimming pool, processing and packaging equipment of food and beverage, food factory, cosmetics factory, dairy factory, brewhouse, beverages factory, bakery and refrigerating chamber etc.
- Irradiating UV light on microorganisms such as bacteria and viruses destroys the molecular structure of DNA or RNA in their body cells, leaving them deformed DNA chain and inability to form nucleic acids and protein. It leads to the death of their growth cell and regenerative cell and then results in the elimination of microorganisms. UV light of 253.7 nm wavelength is found to perform the best sanitizing effectiveness. The advantages of sanitizing with UV light is free of chemicals, drug resistance and secondary pollution.
How to operate?
- Sanitizing Bedding and Mattress
Bring the operating Sanitizing Wand on the object which need to be sanitized with 1-3 cm vertical distance. Slowly move the Ward until it has irradiated every corner. For the best sanitizing effectiveness, make sure you hold the Ward for 5-10 seconds at every point. The longer the Ward irradiates at a point, the better the sanitizing effectiveness is.
- Sanitizing Kitchen Utensils and Personal Appliances (brushes, toothbrush, accessories and shaver)
Bring the operating Sanitizing Wand on the object which need to be sanitized with 3-5 cm vertical distance. Slowly move the Ward until it has irradiated every corner. For the best sanitizing effectiveness, make sure you hold the Ward for 10 seconds at every point. The longer the Ward irradiates at a point, the better the sanitizing effectiveness is.
- Do not allow UV light to shine directly into your eyes or skin.
- Always turn off the UV light when not in use.
- This is not a toy.
- Not suitable for children.
- Dimension: 10.4 "x 1.6" x 1.5 "
- Weight: 135g
- Light Tube Power: 4W DC Lamp
- Wavelength of UV Light: UV-C (253.7nm)
- Battery Supply: AA Battery x4
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by J SELECT.
- If in case of any dispute, J SELECT and health.ESDlife. reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon spending HKD$600 on product sold by J SELECT. For spending less than HKD$600, HKD$100 delivery will be charged.
- Delivery service is only available in Hong Kong.
- No delivery service in the following areas: Ta Kwu Ling, outlying islands(Lantau (including Discovery Bay), Lamma Island, Cheung Chau, Peng Chau, Tai O, Mui Wo, Ngong Ping), Ma Wan, Sha Tau Kok, Lok Ma Chau, Huanggang, Lau Fau Shan, Lung Kwu Tan, Tap Shek Kok, Airport.
- We will arrange the shipment within 7 working days after the order is confirmed. The delivery address and date cannot change after the order is confirmed. Customer may response the charge if need.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- You are protected by J SELECT 7-day return & exchange policy.
- For the warranty, please refer to the warranty information shown in the product page and contact with the distributors.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: email@example.com / health.ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288
Return and exchange is applicable to the following conditions:
- Product Defect
- Delivered within 7 days;
- A certified product quality problem;
- The application must be a product of the same model and the same color as originally purchased;
- If the product is a discontinued or outlet item, J SELECT will offer the customer a refund of the purchased amount;
- Damage caused by personal accident are not applicable;
- Personal care products, food and healthcare products, headsets, earphones and watches are not applicable;
- Application without accompanying required supporting documents or information as stated below (“Supporting Documents”) is not accepted.
- Supporting Documents for the Application:
- Photo or video of the defective item;
- Product with complete original packaging;
- All product accessories and manual came with the original packaging;
- Product warranty card (a clean copy without filling in the information);
- Receipt of the purchase;
- Delivery invoice
- Application procedures:
- Describe the damage that has occurred by sending an email to health.ESDlife platform.
- For orders purchased at health.ESDlife platform, J SELECT will arrange collection of the product by a logistics company or you can simply return the product to our offline stores. However, prior to return the products to our stores, please bring along the email acceptance of the return and exchange received from the Customer Service department."