JHCM Fertility Treatment 3 Sessions (Chinese Medicine Prescription)
- Reommended for 18 years old or above
- Couples that have fertility planning
Chinese medicine practitioners will analyze customers' constitution by Observation, Auscultation, Interrogation and Palpation.
Traditional Chinese medicine practitioners will prescribe Chinese medicine and give acupunture treatment according to the female customers' menstrual cycle. Different Chinese medications will be used during different menstrual cycle phases to improve customer's constitution so as to become pregnant naturally.
- Detailed physical fitness assessment
- 3 sessions of consultations and 12 doses of Chinese medicine
- A fertility kit, a free thermometer for the first time
- To improve customers' constitution so as to become pregnant naturally
- To assist couples with fertility planning to prepare for pregnancy
- Difficult to be pregnant
- What is dietary restriction while taking Chinese medicine?
It means to avoid particular food that may worsen certain medical conditions. You may be advised to abstain from two main types of food: food that may have conflicting impacts on your Chinese medical treatments; and food that may trigger or afflict a health condition, such as seafood, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, duck and goose.
- What is the difference between concentrated granules and herbal decoctions?
Concentrated granules are processed herbal decoctions. Some patients may consider concentrated granules less effective. In light of the rapid development of Chinese medicine, however, the difference between the granules and decocted Chinese medicine nowadays is not significant, and granules have the advantage of being easy to carry and easy to preserve.
- How should I use concentrated granules? When should I take them?
Dissolve the granules in hot water and drink the decoction. Unless with specific instructions from your practitioner, one should usually take medicine 30-60 minutes after a meal.
Joyful And Health Chinese Medicine Centre Limited – Traditional Chinese Medicine
- The Chinese Medicine Services only suitable for Joyful And Health Chinese Medicine Centre Limited.
- If a person aged 18 or younger wishes to receive treatment, the parent or guardian must sign a consent form prior to the treatment.
- 2 days advance reservation is required. Tel: 5375 2363
- The validity period of this plan is 6 months, and it will be invalid after the expiry date. It cannot be exchanged for cash, and there is no refund or extension.
- Customer has to notify the clinic 2 hours before the scheduled treatment time if the appointment needs to be cancelled or rescheduled, otherwise the treatment fee may be deducted.
- For those who are absent or late for 30 minutes, the appointment will be treated as used.
- If the customer purchases the fertility treatment (Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Prescription) but is not suitable for acupuncture treatment, it will be changed to Chinese medicine prescription service by proportion (3 doses equal as 1 session of acupuncture treatment, max. 12 doses).
- In case of disputes, the decision of health.ESDlife shall be final.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.