KOWIN Disinfection Spray
- KOWIN™ space disinfection spray formula, through the atomizer ultrasonic high frequency vibration
- Nano-sized chlorine dioxide water molecules into hundreds of billions of one to five micron chlorine dioxide particles, which are quickly dispersed in space
- Actively capture harmful substances such as bacteria, molds and viruses. The disinfection process does not require manual contact, and quickly cleans indoor air and surface of objects to create a fresh environment.
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
- KOWIN™ space disinfection spray formula, through the ultrasonic high-frequency vibration of the atomizer, the chlorine dioxide water molecules are nano-sized into hundreds of billions of chlorine dioxide particles of one to five microns, which are quickly dispersed in the space to actively capture bacteria , Molds, viruses and other harmful substances, the disinfection process does not require human contact, quickly cleans the indoor air and surface of objects, and creates a fresh environment.
- Traditional disinfectant is mainly used to disinfect the surface of objects, but it is powerless against pathogens and viruses in the air. As for using bleach to spray indoors for disinfection, it will not only pollute the environment and cause corrosion risks to metal surfaces, but also irritate the human respiratory tract and affect health.
- Chlorine dioxide has been recognized internationally as an efficient, reliable and safe sterilization method. The WHO (World Health Organization) recognized chlorine dioxide as the fourth-generation A1 safe disinfectant, a highly effective antibacterial agent that does not remain, cause cancer, does not cause abnormalities, and is not caused by the three. It is also a legal drinking water additive in Japan and the European Union. Disinfection of agricultural products and aquatic products. It is quite safe to use under proper dosage, so it is widely used disinfectant. It destroys cell membranes and RNA through oxidation, and kills pathogens such as bacteria, viruses and fungi. Because of this targeted effect, chlorine dioxide can still disinfect at low concentrations but has no adverse effects on the cells of higher animals. Therefore, it can be used with peace of mind regardless of the environment with the elderly, children, or pets. The report of the Hong Kong Manufacturers’ Association Certification Center confirms that the concentration of chlorine dioxide released by this product is far lower than the United States Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health ( NIOSH) and other international safety standards require inhalable chlorine dioxide in the air, which is absolutely safe and reliable for humans and animals!
- KOWIN™ was developed by the award-winning company of the university’s TSSSU project and the Hong Kong Science Park Incubation Program Start-up (Sundial Tech) and tested by the manufacturer’s association verification center. It has proved that its sterilization ability is 99.99% and can inhibit bacterial growth for a long time. In addition, this product can also effectively degrade harmful volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in the air, making the air fresher.
Unlike similar products, KOWIN™ can actively kill bacteria and molds. It has also been certified by a third party by the "Manufacturers Association Testing Center" and was rated as a Supreme (3-star) high-quality air level that can achieve a bacterial content of 100 CFU/m3.
- It can provide a continuous antibacterial effect for several hours in activity spaces such as companies, houses, shops and cars.
Air sterilization lasts 3 hours
Surface sterilization lasts 8 hours
- KOWIN™ was honored as the fourth-generation A1 safe disinfectant by the World Health Organization
- Capacity: 500ml, 2L
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by HomeSmart.
- If in case of any dispute, HomeSmart and health.ESDlife. reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon HK$500 on HomeSmart. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$60 delivery fee will be charged.
- No delivery service in the following areas: Ta Kwu Ling, outlying islands(Lantau (including Discovery Bay), Lamma Island, Cheung Chau, Peng Chau, Tai O, Mui Wo, Ngong Ping), Ma Wan, Sha Tau Kok, Lok Ma Chau, Huanggang, Lau Fau Shan, Lung Kwu Tan, Tap Shek Kok, Airport.
- We will arrange the shipment within 5 working days after the order is confirmed. The delivery address and date cannot change after the order is confirmed. Customer may response the charge if need.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that have been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / health.ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288